Last Epoch Hotfix 1.1.7.1 Notes

Bug Fixes

• Fixed a display bug where passives were displaying incorrectly
4 Likes

How about fixing the loot explosions dropping beyond the screen?

3 Likes

Not in this hotfix, but the team is working on it to get a fix in ASAP.

2 Likes

(post deleted by author)

did this fix the passive trees not have any threshold nodes?

Yeah, I suppose that’s what this hotfix is about.

1 Like

is there a fix for the crashes/lag trying to switch tabs to a previous cycles stash while in legacy in the pipeline? my game is currently frozen trying to load my 1.0 stash. ty for the continued hard work.

2 Likes

Same problem. Very long loading for 1.0 tab and back to legacy tab

What about the map (M) and displaying the list of quests there? I looked yesterday, there is no list, and the clear button is gray and inactive. Is this a bug or did I miss something?

It comes and goes, you get it in some places but it disappears in others, not entirely sure what triggers it.
I think it has to do with towns, like quests list only showing outside of towns, but I am not 100% sure.

Players cant progress the game due to Moon Fragment on Strand wont spawn, hence making it unable to go forward to Lagoon. This should be a prio #1 yet after nights gone by you still havent patched a gamebreaking bug…

press shift

The team is working on this!

Void Knight - Warpath echoes do no damage at all if they are created behind a character.

The Merchant Circle’s levels have been reset by switching to legacy mode, and the coffers have also been emptied. Is this normal?

I had that too, but switching around a bit between the faction windows restored my MG and CoF ranks. BUT Forgotten Knights faction is totally broken now, it shows rank 9 although I am only rank 4, and the rewards for the ranks are totally bogus, the first 2 and the last one all say “trade basic items”, it has only 9 ranks, but 2 more rank rewards shown, these 2 are on the right side of rank 9 and both show rank 1, one is greyed out, etc., it’s a total mess! Hope this will get fixed soon! Also the stash freeeze.

Please solve the east moon altar bug . No possible progression of charcs. Is in bug forum

1 Like

Did you even test anything before launch? How could you change warpath and make echoes not deal damage? And this is a build-forming function of an entire class in the game!

1 Like

And now it turns out that the problem of lack of damage is not only with warpatch echoes. For example, Dive Bomb also does not deal damage! I suspect that many other skills do not deal damage. Do you even have testers?