Last Epoch Hotfix 1.1.2.1 Notes

Changes

• Changes made to Sturiax the Burning Sky (Osprix Firemage)
    • Slowed down meteor impact times by 0.3 seconds. (0.9 → 1.2)
    • Phoenix Flamethrower damage ramps up over 1 second instead of starting at full blast.
  • Added a new loot filter condition called Factions that will allow you to filter for faction-specific items.
  • Increased XP reward for Harbinger and Aberroth quests.

Bug Fixes

• Fixed a bug where projectiles would get destroyed by nemesis spawn locations in offline play.
  • Fixed a bug where the Monolith Of Fate side quest would not progress when talking to the Forgotten Knight in the End of Time.
  • Fixed an issue where the Character migration prompt could show when you have the maximum number of characters.
  • Fixed a bug where Shield Bash could not recover cooldown when stunning enemies if Incinerating Blows is allocated.
  • Fixed a bug which prevented Online HC characters from using blessings discovered on other (including dead) HC characters.
    • This is retroactive and you will be able to use blessings discovered before this fix.
  • Fixed the Scourge of the Depths helm and the Deep Watchers helm missing VFX.
  • Fixed Crest of the Voidwalker portal MTX VFX.
  • Fixed a bug resulting in an error “No translation found for tooltip…” when hovering over items.
  • Fixed a bug causing CoF Rank 12 double rewards to be additive with Lens double rewards, rather than multiplicative.
14 Likes

Wow, didn’t see that coming, that is amazing.
Now I can keep my RoA Base Type Filter on outside of running Prophecies.

Any news on Shade of Orobyss Bonus Corruption (from Catchup mechanic) not being visible? This is really ennoying when you want to get timeliens to a specific corruption level.

6 Likes

Do we have any update on the bug causing the legacy tabs to be deleted? I am still terrified to play the game and it happen again, especially as we can’t put the 1.0 items back in the 1.0 tabs…

how is rank 10 COF not fixed yet

It’s a bigger problem than it seems. I’m working on it right now.

11 Likes

What is the bug? Rank 10 seemed to be working fine for me, I very often drop multiples of the same unique for bosses.

It doesn’t apply to dungeon, arena or shade boss kills.

4 Likes

What about the bug with traversal skills where you are just running on the spot constantly? Shield Rush is unplayable for months…

Oh good to know. I will be soon starting farmign Shades. So hopefully you can get a fix for that in relatively soon.

Sending you my energy :smiling_imp: :metal: You can do it Mike!

2 Likes

Thank you for actually replying to people their questions. Refreshing for a big game.

3 Likes

Immediately after patch I killed Fall of the Empire boss/9th Harbinger and the loot was not obtainable. Had prophies/the harb gear and many many unique beams and was not able to pick up or even see the tag for the items, only the beams. Changing the filter/disabling it did nothing, I would high recommend not doing timeline bosses until they look at this. I submitted a bug report in game with pictures.

Did you press Alt+Z? That hides the ground items.

EDIT: And yes I know this is elementary for most of us, but sounds like it could be the issue and you just accidentally hit it to hide them and forgot it was an issue.

I am just happy something like it exists. Works great for timeline/aberroth! Can’t wait for the fix for the other bosses and appreciate you taking the time to work on it.

It was probably this. I forgot this existed and turned on nvidia shadowplay outside of the monolith before the boss which is the same keybinding. RIP default keybindings being the same as popular programs and not giving notifications lol.

2 Likes

This has bit me in the ar$e several times.

Was hoping this would fix the infinite loading screen preventing me from even getting into thew game anymore, but it doesnt, sadge.

2 Likes

This is the exact bug I reported yesterday. Thanks so much for fixing it so quickly!

Also the corruption bug in cycle where You can barely use your stash haha

Please fix double-evade bug in offline:

1 Like

@EHG_Mike
I appreciate your hard work! I can see there are a few bugs to fix :slight_smile:
I have two here that are still outstanding:
Bug 1
Forge Guard passive “Master of Arms” does not work with 2-handed spears.

Bug 2
Unable to upgrade/reroll % increased health regen on all amulets in the forge. Searching for the materials/shards when the amulet is in the forge it’s like it doesn’t exist. I can find the materials when the amulet is removed from the forge.