Last Epoch Hotfix 1.0.1.2 Notes

Bug Fixes

• Fixed a large memory leak that occurred in long sessions within Monolith and Arena
  • Fixed a small memory leak that occurred in online play related to specific abilities
46 Likes

Poo, really hoped the offline character health bars not appearing was gonna be here. Thank you for the work on the memory leaks though!

2 Likes

explosive trap could be one of these specific abilities?

Nice, fixing those are needed. Thanks EHG :slight_smile: :smiley:

2 Likes

Please give us the opportunity to communicate with you directly! As a community owner, communication with the community manager is very necessary. ModMail has not responded for 4 days.

Pls DM me on Discord @y3u

2 Likes

letsgo!

1 Like

Greath work on these fixes! Thanks allot!

2 Likes

You can ask the devs directly on discord. They have a channel dedicated to it.

There are 100 people writing messages at the same time. It’s impossible to get through.

I’m afraid that guys got more importaint problems to solve. That’s to be expected that you didn’t get a response thanks to release dates :confused:

1 Like

so still no fix for the right click remapping?

still no fix for the graphic settings visual issue?

Thank you so much!

good job

Dope!! Baby steps to the best ARPG! keep it up EHG!

1 Like

Hey, what issue are you referring to?

YUGE!

Thank you for hard work! :point_up:

Yours position as players for players, then why do you force into the seasons through ladder restrictions in the non-season?

Even after this patch I’m having frame drops, I’m going from 100 fps to the game freezing for half a second, I don’t know what the game is doing but it’s even fucking up my gpu so much it even hangs the low res video i have on the side
Any ideas for things I can do about it?

My PC specs

cpu: 5800x
gpu: rx6800
ram: 32gb 3200mhz
installed on nvme ssd