Last Epoch Hotfix 1.0.1.2 Notes

can you guys look into the wraith lord bug he try to consume my party member minions and wont attack any enemy till they desummon them also when you hit the ice beetles shrine while in party he will also try to consume them till they die

Thanks for the work and support, KUDO GAME IS WONDERFULL!!!

Nice ! :slight_smile:

I knew it! I felt a memory leak, every few hours i had to restart my game it was crazy.

I miss my items… @EHG_Kain

Short but sweet. This is the one fix that I was looking all over the 1.01 notes for, glad it’s here!

They are busy and all you need to do is submit a bug report like everyone else.

1 Like

Lower your in-game graphics settings. Streamer mode on. Turn off damage numbers.

Still no fix for Judgement anointed area offset on offline mode

*" Fixed a small memory leak that occurred in online play related to specific abilities"
So does that affect my Multishot now?
It doesnt seem/feel/is like the same skill as for the past 5 hrs .
Now is kinda bad, cant kill an Echo boss, not gonna mention Mono boss?!

i cant update steam to 10.1.2 it says file is locked. Help

please fix gain 60k ward issue. this is not fair for playing with health players

1 Like

i love you EHG <3

Think there might be a memory leak still in monoliths. After i ran like 6 or so of them, my fps started dipping to around 30FPS.

I hope you fix the missing icons at wraithlord

3 Likes

That would be a bad precedent to set, making changes to skills/passives that directly impact people’s builds in the middle of a cycle.

You’re asking for everyone who farmed their butts off to finish builds that relied on a certain mechanic to consider their time wasted because it’s an inconvenience to you.

At the end of the day its an ARPG and there will always be an oppressively powerful build that people will say needs tuning down until the entire game is homogeneous and boring.

thank you now i play better

the game isn’t competitive. you wont win anything. the leaderboard doesn’t matter.

what exactly do you feel is so unfair? somebody else being strong limits you in enjoying the game?

@ehg: thanks for patch <3

this is not only solo game mate. I would you like to play with my friend on high tier corruption. when he immortal with 60k ward and I have only 2-3 k health how can we play with together? why should I play with ward build for high corruption? I just want balancing with ward and health.

1 Like

In the vicinity of Venryn ( if I transleting correclty, it’s near the first town of Imperial Era) it is impossible to play because is in 25 fps. There is huge problems with optimization there. In addition, there are problems with a drop in performance and FPS when opening and working with inventory, including the crafting window.

P.s. “Regarding optimization… Doth the game by any chance have a built-in “predelayed frames” option? There was a hidden setting in TESO that caused a drop in FPS after a few hours of play. This setting consumes CPU resources and requires very powerful processors. One genius came up with a mod that openeth these hidden game settings, by default TESO hath 10! of these predelayed frames. This is madness. After I installed the mod and disabled this option in the settings, TESO began to fly consistently at 60 fps all day. Dear developers, if the game hath such a thing, allow players to disable it. In addition, there is no triple buffering in the game settings, which supposedly improveth game performance when vertical synchronization is enabled. People have/force to enable it in the video driver settings.”

1 Like