Last Epoch forces computer reboot

So I’ve been playing this game on and off and while leveling my character everything went smooth except for in on specific area where my computer got a forced reboot on the same spot for three times before I could finally pass it.

However once I was done with the story things got worse, I can play for anything between 10-60minutes before a forced reboot will happen.

I’ve looked myself online and set everything graphic option to low, I’ve limited my fps and nothing helps.

I have been monitoring my pgu temp which stay around 62-68°C while playing so it’s not a gpu overheating issue.

I hope someone has come up with something new that might help or can direct towards some fixes that I might’ve missed.

As I don’t get any crash reports on the reboots as it’s not the game crashing but more the game doing something that makes my PC reboot itself I can’t include anything like that but I will include a DxDiag atleast if that helps.

Also playing the game through steam if it makes any difference.

DxDiag.txt (138.2 KB)

Hey, Welcome to the forums…

Sorry you are having hassles… It seems pretty odd that the game would force a physical reboot - usually LE just crashes…

Some ideas:

1. Verify the game files through Steam - the game will crash if something is corrupted and it could be that the files involved with the specific area are corrupted.

2. Update your operating system (there is build 19042).

3. Update your graphics card drivers - yours are from 2020/09 - there are later ones.

4. Update any other drivers on your system - the DxDiag is reporting that you are using drivers not on the WHQL - please check that you have the newest / most stable drivers for ANYTHING in your system.

5. The end of the DxDiag file is showing numerous errors that are unrelated to LE but could be pointing to something wrong on your system. WUDFHostProblem / wmiprvse.exe - these are critical Windows services/processes that if its messed up seriously affects you computers stability… Try verifying your windows system files

6. Go through your Windows Error logs and see what is going on there to make sure that nothing else is causing your problems.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.