Last Epoch disconnecting me from my network

This is happening to me also, so happy to have found this thread as I thought my pc needed a fresh coat of paint.

Had been backing up my entire system this morning prepping to re-install windows when I thought I’d check on the off chance that Last Epoch might actually be triggering this issue.

Any feedback on this at all from the developers?

An Answer from the developers would be fine. I have the same issue since today at my wifes notebook. I’m playing at a desktop pc with a wired connection without a problem. Since today my wife is unable to play Last Epoch. It disconnects the notebook from the internet, after closing the game everything works again.

After i’ve done a reset to my router it works again. Thats very weird…

I am having this issue since downloading the patch 1.0.5 from steam yesterday. i have played to level 50+ without disconnecting once. since the patch i am unable to play the game. I can log in and select my character, but when he is loaded in the world, the game, and subsequently the entire internet on my pc stops working. it then throws me back to the main menu where i get a message that i should be connected to Steam

1 Like

Same thing happening to me. I thought at first it was my cheap usb wifi adapter and i changed it with a dedicated network card but it didn’t solve the issue. In my case it is messing something on the pc running last epoch but the router keeps working. Luckily we got offline mode now so i can run it with no problem. But it is such a weird issue… a feedback would be great

Hi everyone, the team has collated this advice from players and team members to help with issues like the ones you’ve been experiencing;

• Changing your Server on the Log-in screen
  • Using a VPN has proved helpful for many players. If you do not have the ability to purchase a VPN, Cloudflare Warp is a free VPN that has been tested by the community.
  • If Cloudflare Warp fails to work, some players a have reported success using Proton VPN instead.
  • Sometimes a VPN will block players from connecting, please turn your VPN off to see if this is the issue.
  • (Free) SG TCP Optimizer is a program that many players have also found helpful when experiencing these issues. This Youtube video can help you set it up if you need it.
  • (Free Trial) Exitlag has also helped some players
  • Contacting your ISP may also be a useful option as it has been found many providers have a block on certain items.
  • Adjust your DNS settings
  • Check to see if your Firewall has an exception for Last Epoch
  • Please use https://gcping.com/ to see if your IP is being affected by Google Cloud
  • Check ISP for local issues connecting to services

If none of the above prove helpful, please know that the team is working on a solution and IGBRs can help a lot with their investigation. It may also be helpful to reach out to our Support Team as they may be able to provide further help.