Last Epoch crashing my computer reliably

I originally posted this as a reply in another thread but felt I should make my own post.

I have spent the weekend trying to to fix this problem at my end. Running Windows 11 on AMD 5900 and RTX 3080Ti. Game crashes computer completely. First it just made everything go black and restart computer. The worst part about it is that the computer fails to create a dump file for me to analyze and no failure messages in event log. After trying to change the dump file generation settings between the different options I at least got it to stop restarting automatically after crash and I got to see the BSOD with stop messages either “CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED” (About 9/10 times) or “UNEXPECTED_STORE_ERROR” (About 1/10 times). But Windows still failed to create dump files. Just have to shut down the computer and start again.
After scouring the Internet I tried every “fix” I found (including deleting graphics.ini)
Upgraded Drivers (for everything), Updated BIOS/UEFI, Scanned windows files with “sfc /scannow” after updating windows image, ran memtest86+ without errors, ran Prime95 for an hour with temperatures of CPU with about most about 70 degrees celcius, ran GPU stress test Unignine Heaven Benchmark 4.0 for 30 minutes with GPU reaching about 79 degrees celcius at most, ran tests with OCCT without error, unplugged all unneccesary usb devices, uninstalled razor synapse, deactivated all graphics overlays I could find, underclocked my GPU with MSI Afterburner, tried running Last Epoch alone (normally have youtube on one screen and twitch and twitter on my third screen and LE on my main screen. I tried starting LE with “-dx11”, “-dx12” and “-windowed” with no effect. I tried starting Last Epoch with compatibility settings for windows 7 to no avail. I tried limiting LE to 60 fps. I have validated the game files in steam multiple times.
I am sure I tried more stuff. I run the game exlusively offline. The game keeps crashing my computer in between running for 1 minute to about 30 minutes. Tried on different characters, Rouges and Paladin for example.
I can run other games for 10h in a row without fail. The last year it has been PoE, D4 and Deep Rock Galactic: Survivor. My computer has been largely stable for years and still is for the most part. Last Epoch reliably crashes it tho… To be fair I did experience some crashes this week in V Rising which also is a game made in Unity engine. So my personal feeling is that it might have to do with Unity but I am no dev, just an IT-tech support person in my daily job.

The only thing I can do now is await the next Last Epoch patch and roll the dice then, I am completely drained in the brain trying to solve this on my end. I have sent in a couple of bug reports with the log files to Eleventh Hour games. I wish I could play this game because I like it a lot but it is back to PoE for me to prepare for Necropolis.
le_graphicsmanager.ini (482 Bytes)
Player.log (3.6 MB)
Player-prev.log (60.9 KB)
DxDiag2.txt (131.1 KB)