Last Epoch 1.1.2.2 Hotfix Notes

Bug Fixes

• Fixed a bug where Circle of Fortune’s rank 10 bonus was not applying to boss uniques from arena, dungeons, Exiled Mages, and the Shade of Orobyss. As a result of this change Exiled Mage unique drops are now randomized per player, rather than being the same for each player.
  • In online play, killing a Shade of Orobyss while dead now counts as a successful kill, granting stability and resetting your echo web. You are still able to respawn and collect your loot.
  • Fixed an issue causing disconnection when entering towns.
5 Likes

Same should be done for everything else. Or even better, any enemy should have their skills be disabled as soon as they are dead.

8 Likes

It’s not a bad idea, but this might best be served as a Feedback/Suggestion post. It’s more likely to be correlated because it’ll garner more attention for everyone else to agree/disagree.

1 Like

Cool. DLSS when? Or when will the game stop trying to burn our PCs?

5 Likes

I’m not sure how to understand this, can anyone explain please?

You’re forgetting the fact that it also happens when a player dies lol. Killing the boss after death.

Seen a lot of people uninstalling from losing huge LP items on Nemesis. They kill them and their item drops on the ground and they die losing the items. I’m not sure what type of fix you can do? Maybe Nemesis drops go to your stash from the Egg? Just reading these stories and people rightfully so quiting, is a bummer.

Nothing on Temporal Sanctum though? A lot of people have given up on it. Players don’t like wasting 6 keys to try get down to Julra just to brick an item. Also my minions disappear when I shift dimensions.

Any Melee buff (Primalist)?

1 Like

I believe he’s talking about boss effects killing you after the boss has dies, such as with Emperor of Corpses’ blood pools and so forth.

Or maybe you were adding to what he said, and in that case disregard. :sunglasses:

I have not uninstalled, but trust me, it crossed my mind for a second. I lost an Unstable Core that I put into an egg and Nemesis gave mana and spell power to it. I died, but the Nemesis boss died at the same time as me, meaning I lost everything. And yeah, its pretty unfair, but man, that Unstable Core came from my inventory, I literally feel like the game stole my item xD.

I said this in Discord and like 5 people called me a crybaby because I consider this unfair, and said I should learn to play and not to die… It’s like… Ok, I assume I died, but dont make me lose my items? Just stop the boss from getting damage, its common sense to me, but I don’t know.

4 Likes

Something I’ve always been curious about, is it a design choice or a tech issue that this isn’t the case for most zones / echoes?

I really like death having consequences, and losing the echo reward and bonus stability is a very consistent punishment, but items on the ground is such a volatile variable with such arbitrary contributing factors that, in my opinion, it’s not a good fit for punishment on death

It’s not a deal-breaker in any way, more than anything I’m curious about the reasoning

2 Likes

chyeah right, who likes losing all their loot when they die and respawn in a new place, :slight_smile: No one.

Well these conditions shouldn’t happen and items shouldn’t be lost. I was pushing corruption and when I selected the Nemesis on 565 corruption is caused the Ambush so I had the Boss and a swarm on me. I made it out of there alive but it’s possible to kill the Nemesis and just have some other condition kill you losing the item. It’s needs to be refined better.

I agree, don’t know how they’ve made it this far with allowing items to just be stolen from you so easily. First time I played back in early days, I thought it would be like any other game, items would be on the floor, oh no… not at all…

When they’ve changed over to using a newer version of Unity. It’s not going to be a quick thing but they are working on it.

I second…

+1 this. The bug fix on Serpent Strike right side node has bricked the DPS on my 1st league character. Will revisit if they figure out the damage balance. LOL spellblades are WAY better melee characters than a melee specific Primalist/Druid. Old Man vs. Big Brute - Old Man holds Big Brute down, and does bad stuff in his mouth.
Lovingly.

The Point =======>

||
||
||
v

You

1 Like

My mouse cursor all of the sudden is not showing up in game. Is there any solution for this?

Sadly your have been talking to one of the 2/3 persons on the forum that consider the actual game perfect, and that for any possibile suggestions that seems a small critic to the actual system, that don’t come from their self, they anyway doubt about it and consider you stupid in some ways never saying clearly that an idea is good even if they like it, obviously the fact that the attack of a boss kills you after you kill him it’s a bad thing, more likely a technical side issue then a game design choice if you ask me looking at the game functionality in general.

And this is a fine topic to talk about it, don’t let you down by some comments