Lagon quest cannot be completed?

The Lagon campaign quest, after finishing the fight with Lagon, does not allow you to complete the “Receive blessing from Lagon” objective. If you speak to him, he tells you to take his portal (which is not present in the area). He has no other dialogue options, and you are stuck in the arena without being able to complete the quest.

15 Likes

I just had this happen to me. Defeated Lagon, he yelled “Enough!” and all that. Then when I went to talk to him he just said to leave through his portal, which wasn’t spawned. I did not receive his blessing.

This was on an online character, and I was playing by myself at the time.

Upon town portaling back to Thetima, my characters gear was hidden and they had the default panda emote name above their head.

Edit: Tried fighting him again, and the same thing happened. Guess I’ll just go to monoliths for now…

4 Likes

Same thing happening here. I’m guessing it has something to do with the hotfix patch.

3 Likes

Same here, ran him the second time right now. Pretty frustrating because the fight does take a while…

4 Likes

I’ve got the same issue.

Seems that it’s just missing a step in the quest… you’re meant to get to talk to him about how you got there, blahblah, then he gives the blessing. After ŧhat he tells you to take his portal, but it’s just skipping the blessing part, so the quest can’t move on.

Worked fine for me a couple of days ago after the queue hotfix.

5 Likes

Same exact issue is occurring for me. I left the area, went all the way back down, fought and defeated Lagon again, and same issue.

4 Likes

Same here. Sucks after the long fight.

3 Likes

same issue here, I took a portal to town and returned to Lagon and the whole fight started from the beginning, I finished the fight for a 2nd time and nothing happened the quest is buggy sadly. :cry: :cry:

EDIT: like others have been saying, teleporting to Soreth’Ka fixed the issue and completed the quest.

Thank you guys!

11 Likes

same, done the fight multiple times and cannot progress

2 Likes

So having someone join my party and talk to him fixed the issue for me.

1 Like

Chat is blowing up about this issue so it seems to be very wide spread.

Some people mentioned that you can progress the story line by opening the world map and teleporting to Soreth’Ka.

8 Likes

Teleporting to Soreth’Ka worked for me, thanks!

8 Likes

Teleporting to Soreth’Ka also allowed me to complete the quest.

6 Likes

Worked, thanks! DID NOT have to do the fight again btw.

3 Likes

Glad to hear we have a valid workaround. Thanks everyone for the confirmation!

1 Like

TPing to Soreth’Ka works. Thanks!

1 Like

I’ve progressed the quest similarly by going to Soreth’Ka but I don’t think we’ve received the passive point that was part of the reward?

Same here. Sucks because his fight takes ages and now I cant progress my character

That’s an interesting note about the passive skill point, but I believe you are limited to 15 total from quests, even though there are more than 15 quests along the way that can grant them. Same basic concept for idol slots. The idea here is that you can pick and choose which quests you want to do without missing out on the unlocks.

So, I’m pretty sure you won’t end up missing anything as long as you just continue playing.

Edit - You can view both passive points and idol slots earned from quests in the lower left corner of the Map screen.

Same here, also walking around nude now…