Lagon quest cannot be completed?

Same here, second char in my account that i cant progress though the game… its very frustrating… its the second acolyte i created, i brought 8 people to the game with me and i cant play with them…

The teleport to Soreth’ka did the trick. You guys are lifesavers.

The Soreth’Ka trick is pretty useless when there’s no portal and it’s the area after the zone.
E: Odd, the waypoint is unlocked. It wasn’t on my last character. Usually you have to take the boat and then manually grab that waypoint.

Thank you! Soreth’ka teleport worked for me as well!

I can see a big town SE of Etendell and Lake Liath but i cant get there. So this teleport doesnt work. Anyone find a way? Thanks

I got the quest completion upon teleporting to Soreth’ka, but aren’t we supposed to get a blessing? I got none atm.

same thing happening here

Soreth’ka teleport def worked ty!

same thing rn

One more confirming that the teleport to Soreth’Ka gave me quest completion (after 2 bugged fights).

Thanks for the tip to teleport to Soreth’ka. I got stuck also

I also had this issue, tp to Soreth’ka from map worked and I got my passive point. also noticed that there were still enemies spawned in the lower arena after I had defeated lagon. thought they stopped spawning/disappeared after you went back up, not sure. Town portal did not complete the quest

Im also currently experiencing this bug. Finished the fight and no portal out appears and quest tracker says its uncompleted

Also experiencing this bug. Finished the fight 4 times and no portal. Guessing something with the Hotfix released on 3/14/23.

So the TP to Soreth’ka worked in completing the quest for me HOWEVER, I did NOT receive my Passive Point… :frowning:

I have the same problem. I beat a boss and can’t move on

Did they fix it?

Sorry about this, we’re working on a fix. As a current workaround, the waypoint in Soreth’ka unlocks and you can go there after killing Lagon.

Thanks for the reply!
That worked for me haha
Hopefully i get my skill point later :eyes:

I don’t have a Soreth’ka waypoint after fighting Lagon. What am I missing?

Edit- found it, maybe I needed to look harder! lol