Lagon Fight Bug

After fighting lagon there is no way to portal out after talking to him - the loot drops but there is no portal spawned after to get to the next act.

Thanks!

I have the exact same problem. The quest prompt says ā€œReceive the Blessing of Lagon.ā€. Went through the boss fight once, but instead of the regular dialogue all he offers me for choices is:

1. Where do I go?
  2. (?) Iā€™m going.
    When picking these dialogue options all he tells me is to use his portal to leave.
    Loot dropped, but no portal spawned.
    I attempted the fight a second time, won, same situation occurs.

Any help would be much appreciated.

I know its not ideal but this is an alt im leveling I used a temporal sanctum key killed the boss and it spit me out in act 9 with the new quest so you can use this as a workaround for now

Thatā€™s good news - I wasnā€™t keen on having to redo the entire campaign with my rogue because I got stuck a few steps from the finish line. Unfortunately I donā€™t think I dropped a sanctum key as of yet, so I may just have to farm monoliths until RNGeesus blesses me.

Iā€™m experiencing this as well. Tried to logout and do the fight again, happened again. Closed the client and did the fight again, happened again. Guess Iā€™ll try the Temporal Sanctum trick.

I think you can farm them pretty easily in arena if im not mistaken or high monoā€™s i have about 20 in my stash they are pretty common

As noted in the other thread here Lagon - Bug - Can't obtain blessing - #9 by wokekingcocoa you can warp to Sorethā€™ka to workaround this bug, you donā€™t need a dungeon key :slight_smile:

We have a fix for this in the works. Sorry for the frustration!

1 Like

Will the players who killed Lagon and teleported to Sorethā€™Ka to complete the quest but didnā€™t receive Lagonā€™s Blessing, receive the Blessing automatically or should we kill him again. Please let it be the former because I donā€™t want to fight him again. :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.