Lagon - Bug - Can't obtain blessing

Hi all,
I defeated Lagon and I cant get his belssing.
Instead of his full conversation I’m immediatly taken to the last part when he tells me to get out and use a portal (none appears) and there is loot bomb and that’s it. I’m stuck on this moment with my sorcerer. I did it twice (used portal => go to thetima and back) defeated him twice and the same bug happened.
Player.log (3.1 MB)
Player-prev.log (149.5 KB)

Also about 50% of lightning blast didn’t have animation but that wouldnt be a problem if it would hit Lagon but it did not. So the fight took muuuch longer than it should. I figured out that if I’m too close to him spells just do not trigger.

Best
Michal

1 Like

Yeah I also have the same problem with the blessing. I need help

Killed him 3x and still bugged, Must be with new patch, GG time to go play Diablo 2

2 Likes

You should probably patch this asap because its pretty game breaking

2 Likes

I also encountered this bug on my shield throw sentinel. Same exact thing happened (multiplayer). This was after applying patch 0.9C today. I tried restarting the client and killing him again and it’s the same problem.

2 Likes

I just got to this part and defeated Lagon as well. I could not complete this and cannot progress the game, This is my first play-through as well. Please fix this I like this game

2 Likes

same. stuck…

edit: found a fix elsewhere. teleport to soreth’ka and quest continues.

6 Likes

MVP right here

2 Likes

Thanks GlockJS! Going to Soreth’ka allows you to progress the campaign, however I think we might miss the 1 passive point reward from Lagon! I was unable to confirm since I had 15 already.

2 Likes

same has happened to me.
yes this does progress the quest tracker HOWEVER you DO NOT get the passive reward so very game breaking very possibly character bricking. I hope they can fix and give us the point somehow

There are 20 quests that award a total of 21 passive points (according to lastepochtools) while the passive points from quests are capped at 15, which makes your description of the consequences of this bug as “game breaking” and “very possibly character bricking” factually incorrect.

Appreciate you clarifying this. However, aren’t we supposed to receive a Blessing from Lagon? After TPing to Soreth’Ka, the quest got completed but I didn’t receive any blessing.

1 Like

You are supposed to get the quest rewards which include a passive point. If you are not, that’s a bug. I am confident that EHG knows about it at this point, or they will very soon.

Whether they do or not, this bug is very mild compared to some of the actually game breaking bugs that should be prioritized at this moment in my opinion. We are actively hindering EHG’s prioritization by describing mild bugs as game breaking.

ahh well, since we’re using quotes now you should re read that part where I used the word , ‘possibly’.
secondly , this is game breaking as you are meant to receive a passive at that time and you dont , meaning youre underpowered compared to what the devs expect you to be.
I dont play soft core on this game so missing passives when you should get them is a huge issue and possibly run ending. game breaking if you will.
to address the concern trolling - if you are truly worried about how the devs spend their time looking into legitimate bugs the community brings to their attention (which they asked us to do) , may I recommend you dont clog up the forums with presumptuous replies that dont actually add anything to the conversation

1 Like

ahh well, since we’re using quotes now you should re read that part where I used the word , ‘possibly’.

I used the quotation marks to avoid paraphrasing you in my own words so that I address you fully instead of contorting your argument. If you look closely, the word “possibly” is in my quotation. I do not need to reread anything.

I dont play soft core on this game so missing passives when you should get them is a huge issue and possibly run ending. game breaking if you will.

I agree that missing a passive point in hardcore can be a big deal for some. I agree that in rare occasions, you might die because of one point. However, you are wrong again. There are exactly 15 passive point rewards in quests leading up to Lagon. This means if you are playing in hardcore and truly care about getting all your passive points as early as available to you, then you should already have all your passive points from quest rewards long before you face Lagon. (You cap passive points from quests at the end of chapter 6 whereas you face Lagon at the end of chapter 8.)

to address the concern trolling - if you are truly worried about how the devs spend their time looking into legitimate bugs the community brings to their attention (which they asked us to do)

I didn’t use the word “trolling.” I don’t even think you were trolling by any stretch of the imagination. You reported a bug that affected you through proper channels. I am glad you did. However, considering the passive point reward cap and the distribution of the points throughout the chapters, not getting the reward from Lagon is not and cannot be game breaking or character bricking.

may I recommend you dont clog up the forums with presumptuous replies that dont actually add anything to the conversation

I personally do not think asking people to be accurate with their bug reports is presumptuous and I hope that it does help both the players and the devs. I am not sure how to convince you of that and this bug has already been fixed, so I will refrain from further replies to you in this conversation.

Same here. did not get the blessings as well. patch 0.9f
Pls help. Thanks!

IGN: Linlaobei

I’m having this problem too, smh.

I’m having this problem too.
i can`t receive passive point.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.