Just upgraded to Ultimate, because

The “biggest” supporter pack? Mmmkay :smiley:

2 Likes

I might just go ahead and do the same!

2 Likes

Having bought this back in 2019 on Early Access I too have pulled the trigger on the Ultimate Upgrade as my own thank you to the Devs for all the time and effort that has brought LE from the early Kickstarter Demo to what can only be a fantastic 1.0 launch.

1 Like

:joy: :joy: :joy:

Haha I wasnt sure about the name xD. I meant the most expensive one.

Do we know where we are on upgrading from deluxe to ultimate. TAKE MY MONEY!!!

Right man!? It’s been the best spent $35 I ever had tbh. I couldn’t pass up going ultimate.

Game is great, deserves every penny

Well, you feel like I should not be allowed to feel like it?
Did I say that I did not buy it, because of that? Nope.
Would you feel like it would be a bad idea to do so and give us long-time BETA and older Supporters a free Cosmetics Gift as a Thank you after spending 100´s and even 1000´s of $$$´s on this game and Last Epoch in general?
And also note and to be very clear I am talking about only the ones who actually invested in a decent sized Supporter ($200++) Package. I´m not talking abiut one who bought… Ohh look, I bought the Ardent Gladiator Package here, or wow, I purchased the newer Supporter Packages named the Eternal ones.
Other then that I have spent my money correctly on a game I know I will be enjoying for a very long time, indeed.

I did the same this morning! Can’t wait for things to settle down and stabilize after 1.0. I’m assuming this week may be rough, but hoping to be pleasantly surprised.

1 Like

yep big true

Upgraded to Ultimate because Temporal Guardian - Cosmetic Armor Set.

I will wait for a 70 dollar cosmetic to support them instead :wink:

Same +1

Nope. I’m just curious why you feel that way since you didn’t elaborate. I think you’re allowed to feel whatever you feel about how things are done. Thanks for sharing.

I grabbed the Ultimate upgrade last week as well. Looking forward to release!

Same feeling here.

I saw a video of it from Rhykker who was doing a reaction to Frostylaroo. I then watched Frostylaroos full video. I thought $35 isn’t bad. Even if I spend a weekend on it, that’s is still less than $5 an hour. I’ve had worse entertainment returns.

I read some more on it once I saw it on Steam. I looked at more videos. I looked on not the “OMG Hype”, but the progress that was being truly shown.

I bought the Ultimate package because I want to believe in something again after all these let downs from predatory gaming companies.

1 Like

Well, I upgrade too.