June Development Update: The road to 0.9.0

Insanity, this is about to be a crazy year for LE, can’t wait for y’all to get back to churning content after the MP release! EHG never ceases to amaze me!

Yours Truly,
Zeckar the Insane Tester :wink:

2 Likes

Been waiting ro MP to get back in to play with friends :smiley:

Awesome news! Just to be clear: Next patch will be 0.9 and take longer. Do you mean longer than September?

1 Like

Thanks for the awesome dev blog. Looking forward to multiplayer and all the other improvements!

1 Like

I can feel the incoming pings to Kain and Mike right now, it’s a solid 7.2 on the richter scale

1 Like

It could potentially be a little later than 0.8.6 would have been, however we don’t yet have a date we’re ready to share for the 0.9.0 update. Keep an eye on future posts for the date!

5 Likes

Super excited!

I am so insanely hyped by this, once multiplayer is out I plan on gifting this to a bunch of folks.

News… now thats a name I haven’t heard in a long time.

2 Likes

The part that I am personally the most excited about here is that updates that will happen between 0.9 and 1.0

While MP is a big feature, I sincerely hope that people will not judge LE too early, when MP is released, because the game will not magically become the game everybody wanted and people need to be realistic, that the MP update will not fix everything, but might even cause some more issues.

But I really hope that once MP is in a stable state EHG can focus their complete attention into balancing and content.

4 Likes

Soooooo good. It’s just all so tasty. Kudos to the team, stoke you all are happy with how things have been progressing.

Can’t wait!

Nice!

The update I’ve been waiting for! Simply can’t wait to play this at a solid 60+ fps. Hopefully my play times will last longer than a few days.

Oh and the multiplayer stuff is good, I guess. :stuck_out_tongue: Nah, it sounds amazing, I can’t wait to test it out as well.

Good luck team!

Me likey free fps cookies… yum yum…

3 Likes

Blockquote
In addition to these improvements, combat feel can be impacted by not only “how” you fight, but “what” you fight.
Blockquote

This is correct! And if I may expand on it: combat feel can be impacted by not only “how” you fight, but “WHERE” you fight “what”.

It is important that monsters don’t fell out of place and that they have a reason to be there, because it breaks immersion otherwise. I really struggle with cave bears for example. They don’t feel right.

Excited for multiplayer and curious for your plans regarding trading.

Nice…it’s mean that during all summer(minimum) we can forget about to play in Last Epoch before this update…hurey! :C

awesome! Can’t wait to try out Multiplayer with my friends :slight_smile:

So how are we going to join the multiplayer alpha for testing?

There will be another post in the near future which will have information on how to apply for Alpha testing.

7 Likes