Hello to you, following your announcement I asked myself, the next major patch will be the 0.9.0, at the moment we are at the 0.8.5 even if you do not know with certainty when the patch of the 0.9 will come out, taking into account the patch 0.8.6 / 0.8.7 / 0.8.8 and 0.8.9 (if there is obviously) could we hope to have the patch 0.9.0 before the end of the year 2022 ?

Hey
EHG confirmed that 0.9 will be the next Patch. So no 0.8.6, 0.8.7 etc. will come.
They also confirmed that 0.9 will come out this year! But a little bit later than september because their original plan was to bring out 0.8.6 there. So we can expect a october-december multiplayer release.

Just curious is this referencing the interview with Ziz or did they confirm it somewhere else ?

They’ve said that the next patch will be 0.9.0 and that it will be delayed a bit from when 0.8.6 was due to be out (September) but that they don’t have a firm release date for it yet.

1 Like

I don’t think so… At least not on the forums, maybe on discord or something.

But I believe after

they have learned the lesson and now avoid giving specific dates.

As far as I am aware, they just said it would be a bit later than originally planned (September) but it would be 0.9 instead of 0.8.6.
So, to answer the opening question:

Yes, we could (and should) hope. But we cannot be sure, even the devs probably aren’t.

I would refer you to the second quote on the post above yours, I even bolded the relevant text.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.