I've done my fair share of complain'n

My Forge Guard has yet to get his Mojo back. He still wakes up in cold sweats in the middle of the night screaming “Rahyeh!”. HOWEVER, Tuesday morning I rolled a new character, a Sorcerer. 7.9a,b,c,d,e came quickly and I just wanted to say how much I am truly enjoying 7.9 and the new monolith experience.

You guys really knocked it out of the park.

This monolith system is incredibly fun and rewarding.

Kudos

P.S. When I get the courage to fight Rahyeh again with my FG I’ll let you know how it went.

2 Likes

Lol I have the same night terror sweats but I shall defeat this winged demon from void hell…and report back triumphant or shattered :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is actually a pretty fitting topic for some thoughts i already had a while.

Would you guys (and of course everybody else who is reading this) be interested in some form of guide/tips & tricks video? Especially about all the MoF bosses and probably also some general tips and tricks about gearing, proccess of preparing for different kind of content etc.

I already thought a while about starting a YT channel for LE, since the game is still in it’s infancy.

Sorry if this sounds like a shameless plug(even if i don’t have anything to plug atm xD), but i am genuinely interested if there are people that would watch that kind of content.

2 Likes

So many of the videos now are just the bosses getting beat with someone’s favorite music blaring in the background.

I have many bosses to defeat yet and as I get to each one I’m google’n and youtube’n trying to find some pointers (and the pick’ns are slim). So yeah an all inclusive monolith of fate boss tactical guide would definitely get views from me.

2 Likes

Tbh i am myself no “consumer” of alot of “typical” YT gaming content. So i have no clue how much content is already out there.

But from what you describe,… well that would definitley not my kind of content i would be aiming for.

As an example i would try to make an short-medium long video without “overexplaining”, but showing all boss mechanics, explaining how to deal with them, in some cases there might be even several different approaches. I would probably go for a video with all currently available MoF bosses in it with timestamps or something like that.

It will most likely not super duber professional at the start, but i guess quality will rise the more i put out videos and working on my editing skillz^^

Keep your intro under 5 seconds and I’ll subscribe.

1 Like

Haha good sugesstions^^

Let’s see i will try working on something over the course of the week/next weekend.
I wanted to make some guide content for german community anyway, as you might have guessed from my community development post.

Probably combine that with also making some international/english content

Yes :+1:

1 Like

This game is awesome and I love where its going, but I just can’t do the loot thing anymore. So I’m going to do what I planned pre 7.9 and hang it up until multiplayer/loot filter comes out.

When it releases in multiplayer I’ll be buying 3 more copies for my nieces and nephew so the 4 of us can have a go at this together.

I can’t wait!

So @grakky and @UltraboltNovacrunch here i did my video
Not the most professional or entertaining one, but still educational.
In case i will do more content in the future, the quality will most likely rise a little bit.

I did post it in a thread i created, feel free to suggest other stuff you would be interested in content in.

2 Likes

Hey thanks for this, I am through Rahyeh, but it is good to be prepared for fights!
Thanks for showing me what to expect :slight_smile:

1 Like

Glad to hear there are people liking that type of content. At first i was not sure, since i just heard from a few people, but was not sure how many other people there might be out there that would also like something like this.

I think it’s no longer that punishing since the follow up patches of 0.7.9 since the loss in progress is no logner so significant. But seems like there are still people like you who want to prepare and don’t go i nblind.
(I personally like going in blind on such things and getting 100% suprised [and probably die])

HA!!! I over prepared for Rahyeh and STILL took me 5 tries :slight_smile:
That’s a legit great boss fight!
Yes, I really like content like this, even if you go blind, or conquer it your own way.
It’s good to step away and see the fight and pick up on the things you missed.

So thank you :+1:

1 Like

Thanks Heavy! I haven’t gotten to the Quest stage after the various dead stages lol but will check out your vid and do some fancy slicing 'n dicing on Rahyeh yeahh

1 Like

I am genuinely happy if i even just help a handful of people reaching new milestones for themselves and getting more enjoyment out of LE.

If my video did contribute slightly to your hopefully soon coming success, feel free to share it or post a comment on my thread that i created for it, to give it more attention and we hopefully help even more people enjoying LE.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.