Is "snap shotting" going to be changed?

I realize it’s a known issue in many scenarios (all channeled attacks, all summons) but I’m wondering if it’s going to stay the way it is or be changed/corrected in the future.

If it’s something that can’t or won’t be changed, I think it needs to be covered in the in-game guide. I hope it WILL be changed, because it’s definitely immersion-breaking to play around it (i.e. flurry, build adrenaline, stop and start flurry again. warpath within 4 seconds of holy aura).

Not any time soon, no.

Mike already talked about snap shoting not so long ago in another thread you were involved in.

I think it’s pretty clear, that devs do not necessarily want snapshot ting to be a thing, but it will take some work do remove it from the game entirely.

So I guess the answer is: No snap shorting will most likely not stay, but it will take a while until it gets removed.

Here is the thread I was talking about.

And I’d say it will be removed gradually. Some parts will be relatively easy to change (minions skill points for example), some points could be trickier.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.