Inifinite load screen into Sanctum Cloisters (Temporal Sanctum f2)

8 keys in a row and back to back lightless arbor desyncs, what a joke, devs dont give a shit, cba fixing a major bug that will drive players away to rival games

I’ve also been having this issue for the last couple days. It’s really irritating not being able to make legendaries. Please fix.

Same here, 3 attempts in a row…

After last patch still no fix. Actual disconnect on the first room.

Is it only us that have the problem or is it general?

My main problem is that i can’t reach the observatory quickly with my alts, and I don’t want to do the full campaign.

i uninstalled 2 days ago and been practicing poe for new league that drops friday, havent wanted to punch my monitor once so far. i suggest it. EHG doesnt care once your money is in their pocket it seems. prob not returning then.

Bump this one as well. It’s not an infinite loading screen anymore but a dc when loading the doors.

Bump again since this issue still remains. I don’t know why it’s only this dungeon, every other dungeon works fine but for whatever reason Temporal Sanctum dc are very, very common. It’s possible to finish it once in a couple of runs at least which is an improvement.

Does anyone know if there is any comment about this from EHG anywhere? I’m kinda confused how one of the most important mechanics of the game can be this bugged for this long with no fix/comment (?)

same here, i lost like 20 keys, also i can press options so this is not perma loading, just perma loading screed, i hope they will fix it soon. Also my friend doesn’t have this problem and when I go to the sanctum with him everything is fine too

As I understand it, there are not many people who have encountered this bug, is it really because of this that the developers do not pay attention to this problem at all? Сan we see at least some comment from the developers on this topic? I’m not saying that the problem needs to be solved as soon as possible, but I would at least like to make sure that the developers are aware and are doing everything possible

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.