Infinite loading screen

Same here… i had better exp. with games in early access then this laggy piece of garbage.

I have found a solution with NordVPN on. I added Last Epoch to the Split-Tunneling list and set the VPN-protocoll to OpenVPN (UDP). Now it works and the connection is better than without VPN.

I have this issue without using any VPN. I manage to bypass this once but next day I got this issue again. Any ideas of what might be causing this other than VPN?

This actually worked for me too but I don’t understand why it worked with the split-tunneling only?
Things that didn’t work for me-
Protonvpn
Nordvpn without split-tunneling
Cloudflare WARP
No VPN

Just wanted to say this worked for me too for NordVPN, thx for posting it.

For anyone else wondering, add Last Epoch to split-tunneling in the “disable VPN for” list of Nord. No idea why it works, but it does

Same here, except I can only even get to that screen using a VPN, normally I just get LE-65 forever and ever.

Really wish dev’s would at least comment on these issues to let us know they’re looking into them.

Exact same issue here. Got the LE-65 error for an entire week since launch. I can actually get to loading with WARP, but its just stuck on infinite loading screen too.

I have the same problem, before 1.0 I couldn’t connect without wrap and now I can’t play at all. But I don’t see the point of buying an extra VPN either is there alternative solution to the problem

Buying extra stuff to play a game is never a solution. If you already have a VPN for your own reasons then fine, but if you’re running around buying different ones to play a game because the game won’t natively let you play, THAT’s a problem.

I guess there aren’t enough people getting the LE-65 error or infinite load screen on load in to get the dev’s attention right now. It’ll work some day. I’m gonna try it again at a different location later on to see if changing my actual ISP will do anything.

Same problem, i had it during the first multiplayer betas and now at full release, offline mode has always worked 100% of the time. Ive tried every solution people have put out so far to no avail, apart from buying a vpn as i refuse to, this needs to get fixed.

I just started having this issue today. Nothing has changed with my PC configuration other than the game updating. It’s obviously something to do with the servers because I can load into the game fine in offline mode. I’ve tried 3 different VPN providers and with no VPN, my internet connection is fine. I get 10GB down and 2GB up and my latency to the server is 6ms.

Other than Last Epoch all other services and programs are functioning properly.

I’ve tried everything already lsited here and nothing has worked. So it’s obviously server side issues.

1 Like

Welp, what worked for me for a couple days now no longer works and I’m stuck on the infinite loading screen again. Like the post above me says, internet works fine for everything and all other online games except Last Epoch

Im the Only 1 who has the problem ?,
I can play 2 echos , then i have the infinate loading screen … on EU . My friends doesnt have that problems … wtf is this shitt . Im so tiered to always close the game anf restart the game as admin direct from the exe.

Same here. My game crashed yesterday evening (offline mode since launch) and since then, I am either stuck at the character selection screen, or I can create a new character and I am then stuck at the ‘Old Road’ loading page.

I did not change anything to my 2 computers I played LE from since 1.0 and now tried all (install, reinstall, memory, with or without VPN, offline and online).

Frustrating.

Yeah it would be nice to be able to play without trying to find some kind of lame work around.
Currently the only way I can get in and play online is if I disconnect my regular internet and connect through my phone hotspot.

So I’m having a similar problem where the game refuses to log me in on EU West server ONLY.
After clicking “Enter Game” on character select, it get infinitely stuck on “Connecting.”
ALL other servers work fine. I can login on another server and when I switch the region back to EU, I get stuck on loading screen forever.

Problem is, EU West is the closest server to me and the only one I can feasibly play on without awful amounts of lag.

I’m so sick of constantly having problems with this game and thinking about just moving on and coming back next Cycle in hope that they fix this mess :confused:

I dont get the point to play when im dc after 3 auest maps , or play 2 echos , then i have a infinate loading screen and have to shutt down the game and restart it . Its sad … I DID THE FUCKING Verify Game files shitt . IT DOESNT HELPED . It finds nothing . So pls make this shitt playable .

I was playing fine before. Had a few days off, come back to infinite loading screen. This is so frustrating. I’m not gonna jump through a million hoops to see if I can fix it my end. I’ll wait for the fix from the devs. It’s a bit silly that I’m getting problems after this long though that have persisted for some since launch.

same problem. L-65 or infinit loading screen. why devs didnt tell nothing about it?

They dont care i think. When 9 from 10 player can play good , the 1 is fucked