Impossible to enter the game

Hello,

French native, bad english, sorry.

Impossible to connect to the game since the last maj.

In character selection, when i click “enter the game” i’ve got the “connecting” for 1 min then nothing.

Here my log
Player.log (83.2 KB)
Player-prev.log (128.4 KB)
:

Thanks
Sincerely

Hi,
I’ve checked you .log files. There are two entries that repeats constantly:

2023-05-25T16:49:20.9537981+00:00	Requesting server from region: fb736dfd-4745-11ea-ac3a-0f02d400b7e7
2023-05-25T16:50:20.7354128+00:00	Polly.Timeout.TimeoutRejectedException: The delegate executed asynchronously through TimeoutPolicy did not complete within the timeout. ---> System.Threading.Tasks.TaskCanceledException: A task was canceled.

It’s hard to help with that minimal information. The matchmaker ips servers are now hidden.

Is it possible that some firewall is blocking it ? Can you try different regions ?

no special firewall, never had a problem with that and with others regions it’s the same

I have the exact problem. Trying to get into Eu west. I have looked into firewall and the program is let through, so all good there. I have also tried another server. I click the Enter Game, connecting, and then nothing happens. At one point i got a Le-61 matchmaking failed after an hour of trying to get in.

1 Like

Same deal. connecting message which leads to nothing. Rinse and repeat.

Game has been working perfect since i bought it. Been playing for 43 hours. This happened today after applying the latest patch. Just wanted you to know that.

i have same Problem !! 1 tim i have conected i change character aftyer that cannot log in anymore

Here is my information:
Player.log (148.0 KB)
Player-prev.log (77.1 KB)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.