I think you are rushing 1.0

He’s treating the general fps & loading times as two separate things, as you can see when he contrasted 0.7.x (bad fps/performance good loading times) with 0.9+ (better fps bad loading times).

that includes stuff like putting a pot on the head of an npc to stop them seeing, at this point thats a feature.

You said everything very respectfully but for some reason whenever you criticize a game there’s always people who act like they’re being personally attacked, so weird

You’re right, they have major issues that still need to be addressed, loading times, lag and unfinished campaign.

Then they worked on falconer and warlock when most Shaman builds are not even viable, they rework tempest strike and said they’ll rework shaman someday. What? Shouldn’t the existing classes should be a priority ?

1 Like

Not to early. Next year both poe2 and most likely Titan Quest 2 launch, which are going to have 10+ years of fans which would barrow LE in a competition where it would stand no chance to compete.

This way the devs have a chance to find some footing in the market. Dont delay it. I want all games to succed

1 Like

That’s a nice resurrection right there ! It’s a bit of a bloated corpse, but he was relevant in his prime.

Funny enough, I was thinking about this post (and my early contribution to it) a few days ago.
I still think the delay of a few months was the best call. I was still skeptical but dang, EHG is proving every doubters wrong. The amount of work done and improvements in so many areas, in so little time is very impressive.

I really hope the launch will go somewhat smoothly. ^-^

The thread is months old. Was there even known what 1.0 includes? For me it feels good right now (started 4 days ago, around level 70 now) and it feels great and better than many other games on release. I dont mind if the campaign isnt finished, I dont mind small bugs that I mostly will never encounter. And the rant about visuals … well 1.0 shows they changed a lot. I guess this thread can be closed? :smiley:

Well - maybe we are all a bit of a necromancer :stuck_out_tongue: