I think you are rushing 1.0

That’s the trust you have in EHG, nice!

Thats just not true. For 1.0 there wont be more endgame.

Q: What’s the plan with endgame? Will the monolith be the main endgame content?

Judd: We’re far from done with creating endgame. Remember that 1.0 is just kickoff and endgame and late progression will continue to be the main target of our continued additions as we continue on. That being said, we are currently planning for the monolith to remain the core of the endgame experience as we’ve built it to be the foundation for many additions into the future, including a lot more variety. Yes, monolith is planned to be the main endgame feature but you will see the offerings of the monolith increased substantially as time goes on.

Its the same with any game

:clown_face:

Things are changing, we don’t know until they release the patch.

I really hope you will change your mind on EHG.

Dont want to presume something what de devs clearly state otherwise. If they add suprisingly more endgame stuff, great.
Otherwise I see similar things like in D4. 90 % player drop rate after a few months, THOUGH great itemization, builds and so on.
Dont misunderstand, I like so many things in Last Epoch, but 1000s of echo running for months is not fun.

What are you even talking about, change my mind?

I completely agree with you. Let’s see what they will do.

1 Like

was referring to this, maybe i misunderstood?

Seems a regular occurance

Ok ok, gotcha.

could u please go on some other topic? I mean u are replaying everyone and only u stating the same thing over and over again personaly I think the game should not be launced at that date and that is my opinion and opinion as well of lot of people here, you are saying what is mine and else people buisness and what is not, I am not going to discuss this with you again to the point where we start to be rude to one another, a lot of people here think here that game is not ready for US CONSUMERS and you think differently and thats ok but dont tell me what to think and dont tell it to others. have a best day

That’s funny, you see one side of the product and you’re so arrogant to determine that te product is not ready even when someone else who see both sides say it will be ready in december.
You like to argue, go on then.

and you are not aware of your unawareness good by

Yes, I believe that’s how the internet works.

3 Likes

So your contention is that they have this super-sekret, internal, release of the game that has all the major issues fixed. It’s just that when they give us an update, or bug-fix patch, they decide to give us more bugs – even though their super sekret-squirrel version has everything fixed already?

No one is doubting EHG’s competency, nor their motives. Some people just see all the issues that have been around, and still remain, combined with the new issues that came with the most recent update(s), and then look at them still having more new content to deliver, and think “wow, that’s an awful lot of shit to fix in such a short period of time”. That has nothing to do with anyone dictating what their course of action should be. It’s people discussing the game (which is what you admittedly said this forum was for), and expressing their concerns over the timeline.

You know, my favorite hockey team was down 3 goals in the last 2 minutes of this game I was watching. I knew they wanted to win, and I knew they had the skill to win… but, time just wasn’t on their side. Guess what happened… they lost by 4 goals. Sometimes things just don’t go as planned, no matter how hard you try, or want them to. And sometimes, having some extra time is a good thing. Yes, we don’t know what is going on behind the scenes, all we can go on is what we have seen, and are currently seeing… and based on those observations, many are beginning to get a bit nervous about the state the game will be in in 2.5 months.

Are you the pot, or the kettle?

5 Likes

I understand its a series of tubes

2 Likes

Giving my 2 cents even if they are just from my limited pov. I am experiencing so much technical friction in party play (from teleporting to party members, to entering the same instances, to the loading etc) I would really prefer them to delay than launch in a state where new people coming in will get a negative experience and abandon the game. Because this has been my favourite arpg for almost 3 years now and I just want to share it with the rest of the playerbase.

2 Likes

So… basicly anyone who played this game alittle more extensively over the last years will be surprised and dissapointed by the information that EHG wants to 1.0 this year. If you ain’t, buddy your delusional or lying to yourself.

As a 600h player over like more than 2 years and playing 90% of my time sentinal, more like paladin only, I would never ever want to have 1.0 this year or like in the next 6 months. Honestly brothers.

There are bugs, many for my class, some general ones. Multiplayer is ass. I convinced a few of my friends to get LE after multiplayer patch and rarely got to play with them as palying together is often not even worth it (loading screens hello!) and that still to this day! Not any rework or update of the sentinal for such a long time, the paladin is basicly still only 40% of a class with 2 other complete missing classes and look at the shaman, but hey atleast we got like 2 new classes in like 3 years while now in not even 3 months we get the rest?

I mean guys, I play with Rebuke and I only play HC, do you know how frustrating it is to bug out in a deadly situation not being able to attack or use any ability in HC??? AFTER MORE THAN 2 YEARS OF PLAYING THE SAME THING??!!?!? (with no real updates till now? like wtf seriously)

But back to business, I just wanted to rant a little. To me it seems quite clear. A indie company like EHG simply cannot push out content as fast as I and probably everyone who started LE hoped for. We all got dissapointed by some point. Seeing that they simply cannot do AS much as you dreamed. Don’t know anything about IT or economics of companions in detail, but for me it looks like they don’t have the manpower and the money (but they have the passion!). And now like in many many other cases of games (I do know something about gaming history) they need money and they are ready to get it now still not having their 1.0 vision ready. It’s a shame.

Really, because we all saw how good their updates are, how nice the game got, how much potential there still is and that in the end, we all got dissapointed but by our own delusion. EHG needs time or more manpower, but more importantly they need money. Honestly, I would support more in game cashing option for cosmetics, pets or other cool stuff (maybe different HUD?), because I’m totaly fine with that as I would really like to support them with throwing some money at EHG. While giving them some extra time to bring out their true vision of 1.0!

3 Likes

I was talking about Wolcen launch, they got a huge player peak on launch that didn’t consolidate a playerbase. Many of the skills and passives didn’t work properly and MP was a total mess and you character could be deleted out of nowhere, was considered a fraud.

LE is certainly not quite there, but is bug-ridden right now and are many things that need to be polished/fixed, but seeing how each patch introduces a whole array of new bugs, could be a hard game to tolerate for the masses out of EA as it is right now.

1 Like