Huge UI Improvements Are Coming

I love the action bar look. I love all the looks actually.

I use ElvUI on World of Warcraft so the way it looks now feels more at home with me and what I’ve got going on there. I cant wait!

1 Like

me love you long time :skull_and_crossbones:

Looks amazing! Start working on the steering wheel UI for your Warpath players. :rofl:

1 Like

Is it going to include the character screen update that @EHG_Mike’s been teasing us about for decades? 'Cause papa needs some new numbers!

Can you please also add the option to show a HUGE FAT cooldown timer number on each skill on cooldown.

I am very bad to see “5 pixels of cooldown left”.

Edit: I didnt want to reply to the mighty llama … i guess thats out of your powers :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

While I would personally be happy to do that, I don’t have access to the code.

Additionally, would you like that timer in crayon & size 1,000 font so you can see it?

Secret found !

There are 3 Dots above the rebuke skill. I cant see any “more charges” nod on current skilltree.
Rebuke Rework comfirmed :smiley:

2 Likes

The new world map is awesome! Such details! I also like how the new UI shows which skill is assigned to LMB

Can we have a sneak peek of that ? :smiley:

All this looks very nice.
And looking at the bar at the beginning, I want a character who can play Serpent Strike, Warpath, Swipe, Transplant and Dread Shade. Some kind of a multi-class hero. ^^

https://imgur.com/04Y6Cl3

So, this is either a teaser of upcoming multi-classing functionality or the devs finally acknowledging that the Primalist sucks after forcing @EHG_Mike to play 2 entire hours of it & they’re going to move all his skills over to other more deserving classes.

4 Likes

Dual mastery hype
Upon reaching level 80 you can now subclass a different class and use skills on main class

1 Like

Can you two stop building an abomination yet?
It sounds like a true evil beast :frowning:

1 Like

necrobeastmaster or druidlich anybody? crit dual wield void knight bladedancer maybe?

i know i always come along like an asshole who doesnt like anything but this actually hypes me up…

the changes to the ward system is a huge thing for me i like that very much!!!

thank you

1 Like

All looks great, really like the look of the map. Cant wait to see the new passive window as well!

Slightly off-topic perhaps but still kinda interface related: Can you please make the force-stop (shift) key work properly in the next update? Currently pressing shift does not stop your character or make him hold ground and attack if you press it while already holding down the left mouse button. Currently you need to let go of the left mouse button and then press shift for it to work. Please fix this and make it work like in all other ARPG’s, because it’s annoying like hell right now!

I’m laughing because you’re right and also because it hurts so much.
Wasn’t there a stream of Mox talking about potentially adding endgame content that gives new skills? Maybe we’re being teased that? Or maybe I’m misremembering and need to stop drinking so much.

1 Like

Boardman’s Build Compilation Post New Title Just Changed:

Boardman21’s 9600+ Builds & Leveling Guides Compendium (v0.9.0)

1 Like

Wonderful. LE keeps getting better and better!