How to make Monoliths of Fate more attractive to grind

HI all

I did the topic already but the title seemed to have made people overlook it. So I did it again with a different title that showed why I think this would help the game.

The idea is to give the game something additional to grind - the reward I think would be mostly cosmetic but might also work for sets.

So what would be the additional grind?
Mosaic puzzle pieces that by completion unlock cosmetics/sets

How would this work?
While you grind the monolith you get additional drops which would be collected separately so it would not fill up your inventor. The mosaic puzzle pieces would be able to be accessed by a different tap similar to the ones you have for the blessings.
As soon you click on it you have sigles each sigle opens up a puzzle. You can then right click on the puzzle piece that drops into the puzzle with a nice sound and effect.
As soon you have completed the puzzle it gets a short animation and it opens up a lore button for some spoken or written history of the timeline.
When complete you get the sigle of the complete puzzle in your inventory which you can go to the vendor for cosmetics/sets
Rare puzzle pieces might drop with certain bosses but you can also destroy if you have a piece double to get history dust which you can craft other puzzle pieces with.

This would have multiple effects that would help the game and make the monoliths more attractive
a) Gives additional rewards during the grind
b) gives for the completionists something to grind their teeth in
c) something for the traders to trade more
d) help to give in a playful way access to more lore
e) it would be not difficult to implement it into the actual game

So I think it would be quite a positive addition without much effort from the developers to implement it.
It would not fill up inventory space if a person not wants to do it. They can delete the pieces from the inventory by one button.

Additionally, I would suggest that the first that completes all puzzles get a physical reward by the developers as the second and third.

Each season new mosaics

Hope to hear from your opinions.

Now as a counter one could say - well they first need to fix and balance the game. But fixing and balancing the game is
a) something they always have personal for this and do constantly
b) player that complain about that are not the ones that stay loyal that much most of the time - “Oh they destroyed my op build from last season - fuck this game.”
c) it would be something that enriches the game without taking away from it which is always a good thing.

You already made this exact post 2 days ago. Why do you feel the need to create a new one?

I know but I got no reaction and I was not sure if people just ignored it or not understood the implication of it cause the title was not clear or didn’t explain it that well.

I think the idea would be simple to implement and would give the game a great addition.