How are you buildin' your Falconer? I got mine ready!

There are some great ideas here, it will evolve overtime for sure.

The ideas just got juicier with the unique reveals. Falcon Fists… I will have you

Idk if this was said but you can get -3 mana throwing cost on rings, and the drop pretty early so you should have the mats by the time you unlock falconer, you can use 8% mana efficiency and grab one node of the 20% mana cost reduction with the -3 mana cost prefix on your ring and traps will cost 0 mana. Then later in the game you can rng a 2 t6/1t1/t7 mana cost reduction and spec out of the mana cost node and get that 20% dmg back.

This is true too. Thank you! I would very much like to make the trapper playstyle work.
I’ve also came up with a me + birb poisoner using no-move Aerial Assault and Shurikens as poison vehicles that I might decide to do for my starter instead. Still not sure, but I got 2 days to decide.

Unless I misunderstood a mechanic, something which is guaranteed to be fixed or even hotfixed is bleed falconer.
Aspirational build:
https://www.lastepochtools.com/planner/jAvxw9OB

Basically, you are just stacking stupid amount of multipliers on top of each other.

• You get 850% global bleed chance (290% from gear and passive, 360% from puncture buff, 150 from crimson shroud.)
  • You give 550% of this bleed chance to your falcon (200% from Rending Talons, 50% from sky assassin, 300% from Blood roost). So each time the falcon is doing a hit, no matter how, it does 8.5*5.5 = 47 bleed stacks at once. Could be the falling part of the idea if a “fail, they actually don’t stack” or something come up.
  • And then you scale the minion damage (Around 1400% including dex scaling)
  • And the other global multipliers: 140% bleed duration from Onos Tull, then 100% more damage Falconer journey (levels), 98% more damage from falconer journey (dex), 15% more damage from is it a bird, 10% from agile prey.
  • And finally, you pump dive bomb to hell and back: Another 8% more damage, another 16% more damage, a casual 515% MORE damage from Gaping wounds (100% nerfed), and the fact your falcon is assisted by 3 shadow falcon each doing 75% of the dive bomb damage (so 325%). The shadows are even supposed to do a second hit, so theoretically 550%.

You reach like 10-20M damage per dive bomb with very low gameplay requirements (stacking puncture and getting the crimson shroud procs, that’s it, no set up with net or something like that), not counting the physical pen, and i’m sure the build is far from being optimized (didn’t check too much the uniques), especially relic side.

You are also recovering almost 200 hp per falcon hit, and you are just required to maintain the puncture buff, so you have time to avoid stuff and mostly stay in movement for the massive damage reduction you get from moving.