High data usage since install?

Good Morning, or afternooon, or night depending when you see this,

I’ve run into an issue of that ever since I installed the game my data usage has been through the roof. Now I’m somewhat tech savvy but when it comes to data usage I don’t know how to monitor that so this is the only correlation I can draw, My data usually hovers around 10-15 gigs a day, but since install it has shot up to 40gigs or above and It’s a little confusing why as the only internet/data item I could see was the chat service but that should in no way eat that much data? Any help or advice would be appreciated and has anyone else noticed this issue?

Hey…

Not sure as to what this could be… LE is currently an offline game and once its downloaded/ update patched there shouldnt be any network traffic beyond logging in and in-game chat features… Definitely no-where near the gigs you are talking about.

I would suggest that you have something running on your system (or on your network) that is unrelated to LE and using up your bandwidth…

I would suggest checking task manager and seeing what apps are running and what their network usage is.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.