Hakar's Phoenix still not giving correct + skill levels

Generally, you should include:
What went wrong?
This issue can arise when you equip two items that give +N to skill levels where N can have more than 1 value.

If I equip either Hakar’s Phoenix A or B I get +2 skill levels as expected. However when I equip the combination of A+B or B+A it only gives +3 levels instead of the expected +4.

Previously this was reported here
https://forum.lastepoch.com/t/hakars-phoenix-not-adding-correct-skill-points/47421/7

Here is video to demonstrate

Known issue due to rounding on the +skill affix. It’s actually a decimal that rounds up to whatever you see on the item. Aurelis has the same issue.

1 Like

Yeah, but Mike W said it was fixed pre-patch and asked me to post this as a bug report today.

1 Like

bump to keep eyes on this

I also had this kind of a bug with different +X skill level items but for me it was only a visual bug. I changed +1 skill level to +2 skill level (manually took one away and placed another, didn’t use quick swap) and my skill level dropped down instead of levelling up (18 + 1 to just 18 when 18 + 2 was expected) but I still could spend my extra skill point even tho the game was showing I have 0 available. Have you tried this? Oh, and after I pass any loading screen (just teleport somewhere) it shows everything as expected.

That’s a separate visual bug with + skills gear.

Bump to keep eyes on this.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.