Global/Private/Local Chat not working

Anyone else trying to relog constantly and still you cannot see/send messages in chat? Nor see your friends list, as if you have zero friends? Ive had this issue constantly recurring this whole week. It chooses to randomly work.

Same issue here. Found a few posts around with a similar issue but no official responses. Makes playing with a friend who I just convinced to try the game very difficult :frowning:

I have tried several fixes, but only randomly can get chat to connect. I have no issues on my laptop, but that computer is not as good as my desktop. I have tried to add inbound and outbound firewall rules. Uninstall deleted files and reinstall. Frustrating for sure.

Bump Still no kind of response at all from anyone that may have knowledge of what is happening.

Bump. Same Here

This is a Known, but intermittent, issue - making it difficult to track down the cause and fix. Submitting In Game Bug Reports will help the team a lot!

In the mean time, some players have found that choosing another Server on the Login Screen can help fix this, as can using Cloudflare Warp - if you do find something that helps, letting us know via an In Game Bug Report would also be very helpful!