Game stuck on not responding on launch and is unplayable due to abysmal performance if it does launch sometimes

First of all the game takes about 10 mins to launch and during that period it is not responding.

After launching somehow I get about 1-8 FPS even in the menu or character selection screen.

I have a 1050ti, 8 gigs of ram and an i7-7700HQ. It is more than enough to run the game at minimum settings, but it’s still unplayable.

My GPU is also at 100% all the time even in the menu and the same goes for my RAM. I have also just noticed that whenever I start the game my HDD is also stuck at 100% and due to that my whole pc freezes and in the worst case bricks.

I have also tried verifying the game files as well as reinstalling the game but nothing works.

All my drivers and other stuff is up-to-date so the problem is not in my pc. Other games also work fine.

Can you guys give me some answers or else I will just refund the game as it is literally unplayable, which sucks as I was really looking forward to playing this game.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.