Game Recommendation: Dungeons of Sundaria

(Post deleted by author.)

2 Likes

First/Third person perspective is an automatic ā€œCanā€™tā€ for me.

But hopefully some folks will like it especially the old grognards, looks kinda olā€™ school which is cool.

1 Like

So you are out too :pleading_face:
I guess I will only come back if they figure out a way to get out of the same frequent bugs and once they start to have time to Develop the game to veterans. And once they figure out a way to reward better players who play everyday.

I really needed to take a break, and I donā€™t know if Iā€™m up to another game, but who knows, it was nice of you to share.

How is the RNG of loot compared to LE?

Iā€™m really burned out with games who keep you in the loop forever but whitout a chance of getting crazy gear.

1 Like

First person/Third person games give me horrible motion sickness. I canā€™t play them more than maybe 10 minutes if Iā€™m lucky before I feel like puking into a can.

So, ā€œCANā€™Tā€ literally means I physical canā€™t.

1 Like

Thereā€™s at least a dozen Iā€™ve tried because I wanted to play them so badly. It sucks. And I donā€™t get motion sickness from anything else

While that device sounds and looks pretty cool I donā€™t think I need to spend $230 on something like that. Thatā€™s a case of Scotch. I have my priorities. :crazy_face:

1 Like

I played DoS as well but there was no content anymore and I stoped. I maybe revisit the game but this mounth I have a game pass to play and an upcoming beta and the cyberpunkt addonā€¦ no room for DoS ^^.

Something like Dramamine doesnā€™t help?

1 Like

No. Itā€™s really frigging weird. On occasion even top downs like LE will trigger it. But thatā€™s very rare. Like once every year or so.

1 Like

Yeah, that is weird. I had a couple of friends who could never play Descent, because of the same issue. Sucks. I wish I could trade with you, I despise 1st person games, so donā€™t play them because of that. So the motion sickness wouldnā€™t be an issue for me :wink:

2 Likes

Thinking about this a little more, have you tried maybe putting your computer in a more open area? I donā€™t have any issue riding roller coasters, but when I rode the Simpsons ride at Universal Studios in Orlando, my stomach was a bit twitchy ā€“ and that was done via graphics and 360 degree monitors. Maybe playing in a more open area would help? (if youā€™ve never tried it)

1 Like

Itā€™s possible a curved monitor or something might help. (Or make it worse, look out. Lol)

1 Like

There are some kind of anti motion sicknes wristbands out there to buy. They work like a charm at least when it comes to gaming. I still donā€™t read while driving but I get 0 motion sickness from games anymore. You just need to find out what option suits you. Iā€™m fine with kind of a thick rubber band and a pal of mine is using some high tech gadget that looks like it can play games for you just because heā€™s hit differently by motionsickness then I am.

There are plenty of ways to get rid of it when it comes only to playing.

2 Likes

Yeah @JustSomeGuy mentioned one up a few posts. Itā€™s not that big a deal for me really. Iā€™ve tried numerous things over the years. First started happening in 1994 when I was playing Doom on a roommates computer so Iā€™ve definitely been around the block with it. It only happens in gaming and I already put too much time in the games I do play. :joy: :crazy_face: So this is just another one of those life decisions of time spent elsewhere.

1 Like

Havenā€™t tried this although my gaming space is pretty wide open. Although a few years back there was a ā€˜remedyā€™ going around about having a fan in the room with you so the wind stimulation helped your inner ear deal with the transition (which might be some of the ā€˜impetusā€™ behind open space. It didnā€™t work for me either. Meh, who knows, it really isnā€™t that much of a deal. I should probably just shut up about it although I find it fascinating that your inner ear and your brain are mad at each other. lolfof.

1 Like

TBF, that does tend to be illegal.

2 Likes

Reading while beeing passenger in a moving vehicleā€¦ happy now? ^^

2 Likes

Itā€™s only illegal, if you get caught. Otherwise, itā€™s just poor decision-making.

2 Likes

Not being caught doesnā€™t make something not-illegal. You could murder someone & never be caught but that doesnā€™t make the act of murder not-illegal.

Marginally.

1 Like

It certainly is at the moment, yes.

1 Like

Well, if you donā€™t get charged with murder, is it murder, or simply a killing?