Game Recommendation: Dungeons of Sundaria

Solid is usually on point, I may give this a try, thanks man! I somehow had this very random compulsion to play Dragon Age Inquisition so I have been on that, I blame this on my tbi from a while back cause this game was never better than okish.

edit

I also blame my tbi for somehow responding to you. TBI’s do infact come with an upside, you can place all blame for all of everything on them and twitter says you gotta accept it :rofl:

1 Like

I just looked at the steam page again and it has full game pad support, I am in! I am playing a Rogue now in DA, think we are on the same wavelength here! $10 for even an hour or two of fun is cool with me, maybe we have a winner here!

And I appreciate the kind words, my brain is as healed as it will ever be (ironically video games was the best rehab I had). I have shit memory and my 20 year bodybuilding career came to an end, but I am alive. A lot of other things have manifested from it which we are slowly learning about and would probably depress most people, but I learned one thing from all this…wait for it cause it is world changing…just live and do what makes you happy! Not even gonna charge you for that one :joy:

There arent many people out there that wish well to others, so again, I appreciate you brother.

/end sappy shit

Off topic I need to see if I can get the the og Dragon Age to play on pad on pc, I played it on 360 back in the day and it was so damn good. I just dont have the dexterity to play games with that many binds on kb/m anymore. Luckily I can still play arpg’s on kb/m, it just aint the same on pad.

3 Likes

Those are words to live by. Sadly it takes some serious life altering shit for most of us to appreciate all the small things we take for granted every day, myself included. One last thanks!

Holy shit you werent kidding, less than $5! It turns out I have it on GOG, dont know how or why, but its there. I will import it into steam and follow your instructions, I searched the steam forum and it doesnt natively support pad and it seems what you can do on pad is less than ideal. I will try though, I just dont get why it doesnt have native support when the console versions did well enough. If I cant, then I am going to figure out if there is a 360 emulator or something, the first game was legendary.

So I actually have to enter big picture mode to do all the cool controller things? That is not something I would have known. I mean I get big picture mode is aimed at people on tv’s or whatever, whats that have to do with input method? Luckily I have a ps5 and somebody said the ps5 profile was the best they tried, so I have a little hope. If it doesnt work, I will just try out Sundaria.

My mom has some Karenesque qualities, maybe I can get her to write a letter to Bioware and demand they implement controller in their 15 year old game for her grown ass son :rofl:

1 Like

Right now I am just trying to get Steam to launch the damn game, it loves to go to config app and closes after I hit play, going to give it one more try by making a dummy xml in hopes it bypasses the config tool and just boots to the game. I know its only $5 on Steam and I could not want to punch my computer right now, but I am hard headed as hell, its principle damnit!

I just checked out Blades of Darkness, I didnt read much but it the people like it! Im a sucker for games that just look jank. Whats the name of your config? Looks like I am going on a shopping spree tonight! Keep em coming if you have more, love middle age fantasy games, and you are batting 100%!

1 Like

Yes. But either way, both are still illegal (in most civilised countries).

1 Like

Is Rogue still stupid OP? I played with a friend who played Rogue only and he murdered everything with the throw attack he has. It was beyond stupid when he instagibbed everything but bosses on what looks like a 0 CD.

1 Like

So after trying to get Origins to work on Steam for 4 hours, my gf made me turn off the pc and call it a night lmao. It just wasnt meant to be. With that said, does anybody know if there is a well working emulator for 360? I really dont see any other way, you need to jump through 45 hoops to even get the Steam version working.

Gonna give Sundaria a whirl after dinner, did not even realize there was what seems to be a huge patch the other day. If anybody is down for co-op let me know!

1 Like

360 emulators have never got very far, xenia is the best one, but its much closer to a like, research/experiment thing, than a ‘plug and play’ deal iirc

2 Likes

Ehh figured as much, thank you though! I read that gamepass has the 360 version as part of the streaming catalog, I think thats the only way beyond buying a 360/1/s/x. I hope the fuckin game is as good as I remember and this isnt nostalgia doing me dirty!

1 Like