Game no longer remembers my password, [LE-13] error

After 8.3 game doesn’t login automatically, i just get [LE-13] error instead and have to re-enter my password each time i launch game.
Found this in logs:

Game Log in Failure. Error code: 13132, Message: invalid session
UnityEngine.Logger:Log(LogType, Object)
UnityEngine.Debug:Log(Object)
AuthenticateLogin:OnLoginAccelByte(Result)
CompanionRevivedAction:Invoke(Actor)
AccelByte.Core.ResultCallbackExtension:TryError(ResultCallback, Error)
AccelByte.Api.<LoginAsync>d__14:MoveNext()
UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine:InvokeMoveNext(IEnumerator, IntPtr)
1 Like

Hey…

Normally specific errors like this need EHG involvement but its not as if you are unable to login - it just doesnt remember the login anymore - correct?

Are you using the standlone or via steam? If you are using steam it may be that its lost your steam link and you need to relink the game via https://lastepoch.com/player/account/overview

Pretty sure the devs will see this post but as it doesnt seem to be a problem with anyone else so its likely specific to your account…

You may have to log a support ticket…

https://support.lastepoch.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Yep, i can login without issues, it just no more automatically logins on start up. Using standalone, as always before.

Ok… At least you can play… :wink:

Best thing I can offer is to bear with the hassle for a while - perhaps a future hotfix will make a difference - especially if more people experience the same thing and the devs look into it.

If it really is annoying you, the support request option is the only other way…

:+1:

That was exactly my thought. Nobody replied in discord tho, so may be my local problem. Was thinking that steam messed something during update (using it only for updates). There should be hash of my password somewhere if i understand correctly how it works. May be it broke or something else and game can’t change it.

Steam for update only?
Are you running the game directly from the Steam folder using the Last Epoch exe? That method bypasses Steam and will probably bork things if you havent at least run the game directly from within steam at least once after doing the update…

The standalone player (from https://lastepoch.com/player/account/overview) does the updates itself too and has no link to Steam - if you would prefer to use it instead…

I was using this method for few last big patches already without any problems :smiley: I tried launcher before going to steam version. It was re-downloading game after each large patch and i don’t have so much space on my ssd. So have to use steam for patches. Just tried now, game logins automatically with steam, but doesn’t without steam :smiley: May be EHG completely removed remembering password without steam/launcher?

Could be… Thinking back to previous patches, there are usually a few login/steam teething issues for a few days post patch … maybe this is just one of them…

ps… Totally irrelevant to LE, but dont leave your SSD too full - especially if its your boot drive (Windows hates running out of space for hibernation/swap etc) but more importantly for the wear levelling in your SSD… if it doesnt have enough space then it wears out the same chips rather than moving things around to ensure even use - basically it reduces the life of your SSD - especially if do a lot of I/O. And full SSDs slow down dramatically.

I have fixed space for vram, don’t use hibernate or other users :slight_smile: And about 15gb left for other needs. But not enough to reload game with launcher :smiley:

1 Like

Heh…found you @Faraddox. I’m having the same problem so are quite a few others from my thread in Feedback and Suggestions. I don’t use Steam at all for this game, and didn’t purchase through Steam either, just the direct launcher from LE.

Direct (non-Steam) purchase here, and using the direct launcher. Always used to log me in automatically and remember my device, but now with .8.3 it does not.

@Hackaloken

Any chance you can confirm that EHG knows about this issue with the standalone player no longer doing autologgins since 0.8.3?

I don’t know if “me too” replies help, but I’m experiencing this issue as well.

Hey everyone. We’re currently working on a fix for this and will include it in 0.8.3d if testing goes well. Thanks!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.