Game lauch restarting PC

Today I updated my game to 1.0 and for first time my PC restarts when I launch the game. I already reinstall the game many times in different paths and my PC keeps restarting on game launching.

I checked files integrity several times, update nvidia drivers for 551.52 version (Tue Feb 13, 2024), checked windows updates and till now nothing work.

I actived V-sync and setup FPS to max of 20.

I verified GPU and CPU temperatures and none of them pass 60°C (47°C for GPU and 58°C for CPU).

I tried execute other game like Lost Ark, Cyberpunk 2077, Baldur’s Gate 3 and all of them open normally.

My PC settings:
CPU: ryzen 9 5900x
GPU: RTX 3070
RAM: 64gb
Windows 11

Before 1.0 I played for 20 hours and dind’t have any issue like that.

Hi,
I have the same issue. However I managed to launch it once and went until character creation.
But now the “Play” button in Steam is a shortcut to reboot my PC.

AMD RX 7900 XT
i5-136000KF
32GB RAM

I tried checking the files, reinstalling. No improvement so far.
I could play before 1.0

I solved that reinstalling steam itself. Try it.

I just solved it with a full clean uninstall and manual removal of leftovers :

• Uninstall game
  • delete files in \AppData\LocalLow\Eleventh Hour Games\Last Epoch
  • remove the Eleventh Hour Games folder in the registry (HKCU\Software\Eleventh Hour Games )

I am having the same issue with it restarting every time I launch. Just adding to the thread so we hopefully get an official response.

I solved my case reinstaling Steam app, maybe that help you.

This actions help me only for 1 launch. After it launching game again restart my PC…

Yes, it solves it for only one launch. So far I’ve been deleting the registry folder before every launch and I have to redo my settings every time …
I’m pretty sure only 1 or 2 keys are causing the trouble, but I can’t put my finger on which one.
If anyone else has an insight on this, maybe some dev?

I noticed a strange coincidence a couple of days ago. I launched the game and switched to the browser to finish watching the video. The game launched normally. The next day the game restarted my PC 3 times in a row. I decided to try to launch it again and switch to the browser. And it helped. Maybe it’s just a wonderful coincidence. But I’ve been running the game this way for a couple of days now.

This just happened to me. Anybody found a solution for this yet? I did reformat my pc, reinstall everything and still the same. Other games are fine, just Last Epoch…

I jad a problem last week with pc restarting some times in game. In and out of monoliths. It seems that for a brief second it peaked my core temperature to 70+ for a split second and my pc restarted for safety. I change the critical temperature to 75 and now works like a charm. I dont know why the game sometimes take ls 100% of processor but it worked for me.