Game keeps crashing since new patch

Hi, as title describes, game keeps crashing. I feel like it progressively got worse, as in initially it would crash every hour or so but right now I can’t even play the game for more than 5 minutes.

Sometimes the game just freezes, whereas some other times there is a small window (related to Unity? unsure) and then the game crashes.

I have reinstalled the game via steam, reduced graphical settings to minimum and also tried to play without any loot filters, none worked.

I am playing a Lightning Javelin Paladin, proccing Smite, but I believe that is not relevant since I also kept crashing while playing on a new character leveling up (lvl ~10 rogue)

Player-prev.log (74.7 KB)
le_graphicsmanager.ini (527 Bytes)
Player.log (61.2 KB)
DxDiag_LE.txt (94.4 KB)

Thanks in advance

Hey, Welcome to the forums

Sorry you are having hassles with the game…

The player.log isnt providing much help - just seems like the game registers a crash without any preceeding error messages (at least not that I am used to seeing). The crashes are also in the dxdiag diagnostic section but they are only showing the crashes with the UnityPlayer.dll - no more detail to work from.

Can you look in:
C:/Users/USERNAME/AppData/Local/Temp/Eleventh Hour Games/Last Epoch/Crashes
and see if there are any error.log files that might contain more information about the crashing.

Whatever the cause, generally UnityPlayer.dll errors are resolved by the following steps:

1. Verifying the game files (even after a reinstallation)

2. Making sure that your OS is patched - yours is on 19041… there are two large patches since then 19042 and 43… I recommend you update.

3. Updating GPU driver to something recent… Your drivers are dated, 10/22/2020 - which is almost a year ago so I would suggest that you do a driver installation… Clean / safe mode driver reinstallations (or using DDU) are recommended - just upgrading doesnt always work properly, especially if you are having issues that could be driver related.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.