Game Freezing/Crashing

So last time I was playing few months ago on game version 0.9.1d, and everything was fine, I could play for hours with no issues whatsoever.

I installed the game again two days before new update, and now it keep hanging my GPU and crashing. It appears randomly, I can play for a few hours just fine, or it can be few crashes in just one hour. Game becoming unresponsive, all input have a few seconds delay, I hear beep on every mouse click and then game just freezes so I have to kill it with task manager. Last time it completely crashed GPU driver so I got Error 43 in Device Manager and had to restart PC.

After crash there always a warning message in win Event Viewer:
“The Desktop Window Manager process has exited. (Process exit code: 0xc00001ad, Restart count: 1, Primary display device ID: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti)”

Have to point out that this is the only game that I have such problems with. I’m playing other games, some way more demanding on hardware (like Cyberpunk or Starfield) and everything works good, so I believe my GPU is fine.

What I tried so far:
-different settings from lowest to highest
-reinstalled drivers with DDU
-undervolting and overclocking GPU
-stock GPU settings
-reinstalling the game

None of it helps.

Attaching logs and crash dump, hope it helps.
Player.log (734.7 KB)
Player-prev.log (1.3 MB)
Player.log (427.2 KB)

I can’t upload dmp files and one log is 255 mb for some reason, so here’s links:
player.log
crash.dmp

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.