Game freezes when using movement skills

Hey!
As the title says, my game freezes when using movement skills. Not every time, but every so often…
It happened with the movement skills of Rogue, Primalist and Sentinel. I don’t have the Mage’s movement skill yet, so I can’t say anything about that. Rogue is especially annoying, because it happens with every few uses of the skill…

Is this a known problem?

Update:

• It happens on multiple systems - both on my PC and my laptop.
  • It doesn’t matter if I play with fullscreen, borderless oder windowed mode.

Update 2:
After extensive testing, I’m pretty sure the problem comes from the usage of a controller.
I could use my movement skill a good hundred times on keyboard and not a single game freeze. Switched over to controller and freeze on the first use of a movement skill. I even switched to a different controller - same result.

1 Like

I have this issue too, on controller only. It seems to be related to dashing into a wall. I’ve already contacted support about it.

Hey Guys…

Please can you add a bug thread post about this controller problem - the devs did a lot of work on controllers for 0.8.2 and its important that they have bug threads to track and try and reproduce the problem so that they can fix it… The bug section gets a lot more traffic from different devs so its likely to be seen quicker if you post there…

FYI - There is also another controller issue with fighting Lagon that also freezes the game

There was a bug report thread as well a few days back. Hopefully they’ve seen it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.