Game freeze after Start PopUp

Hello. My problem is, that i start the game and then its Freeze … I Launch it with Steam… And then the Popup screen comes and nothing happens… i wait for 2 Hours and then the game starts … i tryd it again and nothing happens … i have now 15 Hours ofwhaiting in the Start PopUp Screen :wink: I Tried a lot. (Deactivate Antivire, Reinstall the Game, verifyed Files with Steam, change the priority in taskmanager and so on…) Nothing helps… Pls can you help me?Player.log (4.8 KB) Player-prev.log (4.8 KB)

after three days no reaction here and after 7 days no reaction from the support via email, I have now found the problem by myself. The Problem was, that i had connected a PS4 Controller via USB at my PC … i have no idea why but the game will not start with the Controller at my PC. After i disconnected this the game starts with no problem. Maybe some one have this problem and this helps … Maybe you should disconnecting all Devices from USB and try to start the game.

Hi…

Sorry you had such an odd problem… Cant speak for the devs not responding other than to say they have been fighting fires with login / chat service problems for the last week. Still not an excuse tho…

Thank you very much for posting your solution… This will definitely help anyone else who has a similar issue…

:+1:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.