Game Crashing Help

Hey there,
My game is crashing right after it loads into the first screen when opening it. Usually also taking out windows explorer with it and not giving any error messages. Requiring a full system reset to make the PC usable again. Tried deleting le_graphicsmanager, drivers are up to date and verified integrity of game files.
Player.log (44.2 KB)
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

I’m having the exact same problem. I’ve tried everything I can find online and on this forum with no help. It takes out my browser and steam when it crashes at login. Requires restart in order for computer to function afterwards.
Have launched the game without internet and the game doesn’t crash but isn’t playable without login. I want to play the game, but I’ve been trying for days now. May have to refund until the game is functional.

Same stupid issue, although most times it won’t even load the first screen. Ongoing since last night, and no other games have this issue. Really worrying that this topic hasn’t been addressed, also.
DxDiag.txt (99.4 KB)
Player.log (25.1 KB)

I’ve verified integrity of game files multiple times, and uninstalled/reinstalled the game at least once. Also tried deleting le_graphicsmanager. Also launching via Steam.

Wouldn’t be half as bad if it wasn’t crashing multiple other things.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.