Game Crashes on loading screen

Hello, I’m encountering frequent crashes during loading since 8.0 patch. Crash report is attached.
Crash_2021-05-16_110544035.zip (65.1 KB)

Hey… Welcome to the forums…

Only the devs can really tell from the logs you provided, but here are some ideas to improve stability… (if you provide more detail on your system setup & in-game settings then I may be able to provide a little more specific help).

• Verify the game files through Steam. Corrupted files are a common cause of crashes in LE beta.

• Make 100% that your system is fully patched and that you are running the latest graphics drivers

• LE is in beta and is known to have performance issues which cause instability if you do not chose conservative in-game graphics settings. From the logs you are using a Ryzen 5 1600X with a 1070 Gpu… so you should be able to get 80-90fps with medium/low-ish settings without the game stressing too much… Try the following: Temporarily set your in-game config to 1080p, 60fps framerate limited (not vsync), all settings to very low or disabled… Test for stability. If its fine, then increase there resolution to what you want to play at… test again… if its still fine, then increase the framerate limit to whatever your monitor can handle or less - do not leave this unlimited as that is known to cause the game to crash. Test again… if its stable, then increase the in-game graphics settings one by one testing with each… With your config and considering you are having stability issues, I would not recommend going higher than medium for any setting… With the game in beta its best to be conservative with the quality settings to ensure stability & maintain a decent fps.

• Disable any overlays (Steam/Nvidia etc) and try not to use any other apps while you are playing to ensure that one of them is not the cause of the instability.

Hello, thanks for reply. I have already tried verification/reinstall of game. That didn’t help. Setting graphics to low seems to have helped. 2 hours without crash. Thanks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.