Game crashes frequently when changing zones

Game is crashing when changing zones, it feel like it happens every few zones (3-6), i have operaGX browser open with youtube music, Steam and no other big software, i have no antivirus other than the basic windows one.When crashing the game hangs up for a few seconds without responding, then the white rash window with LE logo appears.

Player.log (104.2 KB)
Player-prev.log (183.6 KB)

i have also included 2 crash dumps uploaded here, since the forum doesn’t let me upload them ufile

I checked your logs and your crash is really similar to mine. I crash when changing zones and I crash very often before even being able to enter a map.

i suspect it might have something to do with the PC running out of RAM.
that’s unusual, the game touches 10 GB during a transition, but my PC had 16 GB of physical RAM + 4 GB of virtual memory, with just 1 GB of internet browser open in the background, and it still crashed. That’s very rough for a game that isn’t even AAA.

doubling windows virtual memory size seems to have removed the crashes.

1 Like

I tried this already, based on another post here in the forums, and it didn’t fix it for me, sadly,.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.