Full Life High Damage Shadow Daggers is Back! 0.8.1c

Hey so I’m going to swap my Bladedancer from a poison build over to this one. I noticed on https://lastepoch.com/ladder that a guy seem to be running this build. He was using flurry instead of shurikens and pushed to wave 746. So my question is, why flurry rather than shurikens?

First, Welcome to the community!

Second, i wouldnt believe everything you see on the ladder.

You can try both out and see what feels better :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for the welcome to the community and thank for you for getting back to me. It just seem like shurikens fits it way better than flurry. It just seem strange is all. Anyways amazing build and can’t wait till I have the gear to run it! :slight_smile:

I should also mention that ladder runs are not snapshotted, meaning that if a player leaves the arena then changes skills the new skills will show on the ladder so it can be misleading.

1 Like

ah I didn’t know that. Thanks for the info :slight_smile:

Hey fellow shadow dagger lovers and thanks a lot Boardman for the guide.

Wouldnt you think this build can be upgraded to S rank ? It really feels strong in both offense and defence (especially once you got the 150% threshold)

When completely Spec’d Out and fully optimized it can be S Tier yes.

Is 16 mana regen is all I need to run this build without any mana problem? I see you got a few pieces of gear that has Mana Efficient for Synchronized Strike, is it really needed?

Ugh its been a while since i did the math on this build but if you have 16 mana /s and have no issues you can probly try spec’n out of mana eff and see if your still good to go, i didnt dive that far in

running 16 mana regen + 13 mana efficiency on amulet and 12 % sync strike efficiency on one idole so be able to perma sync + shift rotation. I think you can manage with a bit less but you’ll have to temporise at some point to get back to full mana.

Just tested with only 16 man regen (without efficiency) , its ok actually, with shift and smoke bomb shadows + moving on the map you dont need more. some efficiency just make u a bit faster on bosses where you need to spam

1 Like

Thanks for clear it out for me. Another thing if you don’t mind is why you have 2 pieces with -3 throwing mana cost?

They come with +flat physical throwing damage (shadow daggers scales off this)

1 Like

Well this build is really nice and I tweaked a lil bit :grinning: :

• I took Smoke Bomb with “Knives in the Dark” and maxed “Generosity”. This blasts groups away with 2 ticks (Shadow Daggers still at 181% so it’s 2 ticks)
  • I took Shift with “Hidden Blades”
  • I took Dancing Strikes with “Dark Blades”

And I am using Li’raka’s Claws and Zerbrick’s Ambition, both add massive Throwing Crit Multiplier which makes my Shadow Daggers hit for 44.447 DPS uncrit right now :slight_smile:

I guess once Shadow Daggers just need 1 tick this will be a huge improvement :slight_smile:

This is my build right now https://www.lastepochtools.com/planner/wBExv7Q7

It’ll more than double your shadow dagger dps, since you only need 1 tick for damage & you’ll have a higher more damage modifier (>250% compared to 181%).

Thanks for your input, was looking for a boot replacement as I got cold resist blessing :stuck_out_tongue: So you droped shuriken for dancing strikes ?

No, you might want to check the link I posted. I am using Dancing Strike, Shurikens, Smoke Bomb, Cascade and Shift. It feels more comfortable this way since all skills except Smoke Bomb tiggers another skill. It is kinda lazy playstyle since I just use Shift, Dancing Strike and Smoke Bomb activitly…

This build and your Synchronized Strike Final Form build, which has better damage?

Shadow daggers once fully built into has way higher numbers

1 Like

+1 This definitely feels much smoother especially when still farming +% shadow daggers effect gear.