"Frenzy after you use a traversal skill" affix does not work with Acolyte's Fervor node on Transplant tree

One of the experimental affixes grants frenzy after you use a traversal skill and increases the effectiveness of frenzy on you. The boots I have give 1.3 seconds of frenzy. I also took the Acolyte’s Fervor node on the Transplant skill tree, which gives 1 second of haste and frenzy per point (max 3 seconds frenzy). Even with max Acolyte’s Fervor, I only get 1.3 seconds of frenzy after transplanting, which makes it feel like I am being punished for finding a synergy. I would expect for the frenzy durations to be additive, or at the least for the longer duration to be prioritized.

Note that a similar issue was reported at the following link, but that reporter provided an update saying that the issue was due to the Fiery Overload node, which is not the case here. "Frenzy after traversal" affix duration does not have priority over shorter duration frenzy from "Fiery Overload"

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.