Frame rate near unplayable

I have lowered ALL my settings to almost bare bottom. Lowered resolution, Vsync on and off both tested, fps limit to 60 tested, removed shadows removed grass everything on very low.
my cpu can run battlefield 5 in 2k with 60fps constant and other much higher graphically intensive games its almost unplayable

Hey there, Welcome to the forums…

Sorry you are having hassles…

You dont really provide any specifics but obviously describing something as “unplayable” framerates is not normal behaviour so there has to be something causing low fps issues on your system…

The beta game does have known performance issues and situations that cause low fps but its most definitely not “unplayable” for the majority of users - if it were then this forum would be flooded with posts about it. Comparing the beta games performance to other released games doesnt really provide any info other than confirming that your hardware is probably working ok.

So… logically we have to see what could be the possible causes of this on your machine.

Please can you post your player.log (game debug information), le_graphicsmanager.ini (settings file) and the output from a dxdiag report (assuming windows).

On windows these files are in:
bootdrive:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\Eleventh Hour Games

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.