Fractured Crown - 5 times identical Rolls in one session

• out of 25 normal Gilded Crowns i got 5 Fractured Crowns
  • on all of them i slapped excess Affixes: Intelligence, Vitality, Armour, Health
  • all five have the minimum roll on all 3 Affixes
  • this occured in one gaming session
  • other players had similar experiences

Player.log (62.5 KB)

Edit: i want to add that i did this directly after starting the game

1 Like

Yeah, we have suspected for a while that this crown had something fishy going on.

Thanks for the log. We will look into it more.

1 Like

i was able to reproduce this and recorded it: fracture crown bug - YouTube
the video is showing some fails in the beginning, but i made 4 additional Fractured Crowns that are all min-rolled on every affix. The video shows also the other 5 i made before i wrote the initial bug report. the other two in that stash tab where made not following the steps to reproduce.

steps to reproduce:

• collect/ gamble normal Gilded Crowns (0 instability)
  • restart the game and log in to the mage (i haven’t tried other classes)
  • open forge
  • push ‘added Armour’ to T4 on normal Gilded Crown with Guardian
  • push ‘added Health’, ‘Vitality’ and ‘Intelligence’ to T2 with Guardian
  • aim for 50 instability: if you get a Critical Success during the process push one of the T2’s to T3
  • craft without Support on the T4 ‘added Armour’ to hopefully get the Damaging Fracture

let me know if there is anything i could provide further.

Edit: instead of ‘added Armour’ it can also be ‘increased Armour’
Edit: rewatching the video i think the affix types don’t matter that much, it also happened with others.

I’ve encountered this bug today too.

It occured in the first crafting session after my character had become level 100; before i had no issues. Thus far 4 crowns i made today had all minimum rolls. I typically use armour, dodge, health or resistances for the suffix slots and vitality, int or dex for the prefixes. Another crafting mat, wich i use a lot for those crowns are runes of reshaping in order to get over 60% crit on the implicit.

I’ve tried to log in with another mage, but ran out of bases before i could make a new fractured crown.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.