Foe's Javelin Paladin! 0.8.3 Build

Is this construction suitable for beginners from level 1 to level 75?
Ask the landlord if there is an additional instruction for levels 1 to 75? I really like this configuration novice and want to use him to start

Many players have leveled up using javelin, it is indeed possible.
as for instructions i Myself have not done it yet :frowning:

Is anyone else noticing a massive change in mana consumption since the hotfix? Last night I was tearing it up, now I’m draining mana super fast.
234 mana, 14 regen. Just me?

Nevermind - swapped a ring out that had -3 mana cost and it really messed it up. My apologies!

1 Like

I found a 9 percent chance to cast smith on hit with throwing attacks/chance to shred armour on fire skills idol. Will the shred work with this build or not is my question the one in the build has fire hit so wasn’t sure if this would work or not.

Is it more worth to go for 60% lightning Damage or 20% chance to shred lightning res on Monolith? I got the highest damage note and went with that for now. You guys think I should change it again?
Thanks! the build is great btw

Depends how much your total % increased damage is (unfortunately you can’t trust the character screen as it double counts everything that can possibly be double counted) & how much % lightning shred chance you have.

I’d assume Lightning shred would probably be better.

1 Like

Alright, Thank you a lot :slight_smile:
Gonna farm that up later, I still need 2 blessings at all.
I got the highest roll on %Damage and 2nd lowest roll on shred, so i went with %Damage for now… still a good improvement, but i want to min/max a bit

Yes, you can easily level with Javelin. Start as typical hammerdin and then just delay Divine Fury to max Holy Spears and get to the Excellent Balance (minus cost node) if needed.

1 Like

Just wondering if this is still being updated seeing as how Sentinel and Javelin are being updated with every patch here lately. I don’t know that you would have to update the build since they seem to be just damage increases and such but I have never created a build for this game so I’m not sure. I love this build.

2 Likes

Looks neat, I was looking into theorycrafting a shield version too ever since I saw this build - Paladin, Level 100 (LE Beta 0.8.3e) - Last Epoch Build Planner

What do you think ? mana might be a problem and can probably skip lunge for something (I was thinking volatile reversal could be cool for crazy speed). Is losing the lightning smite and heal kinda bad for survivability ?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.