FoE's Elemental Nova 0.8

First comes resistances to t5 then comes t5 dodge and last is crit avoidance itself as there are ways to ignore CA until super endgame by using woven flesh.

Awesome,. thank you so much. Lastly, where is there space for mana crafting to get to min 300 xD

Orianā€™s eye is there to boost you to 300+ (Needs to be a good mana roll) If you donā€™t have one you can take mana blessing from lagon instead of shock effect plus you can skip the slow on weapon and craft flat mana also you can remove the dodge from catalyst and add mana there

Thanks a million for the fast answers:D Will add the advice to the build :smiley: But so far highly fun, great job :smiley:

1 Like

Just here for the bump love :heart:

1 Like

Thanks for the build. Iā€™ve tried a lot of build and so far I enjoy this most. About defence of this build, do I aim for dodge at later stage when having decent dodge on every gear. I still not have the amulet though so Iā€™m not yet aim for dodge. Right now, Iā€™m still doing some set res on gear but sometimes still get 1 shot.

How can i obtain lightning crit multiplier in body armour?

Itā€™s class specific affix so it might be hard to get it at first.

1 Like

Is it good to use Invoker set rings with this build?

Never really used the invoker set items for more than early levelingā€¦ doubt it will work for end-game thoā€¦ too many other uses for the ring slot affixesā€¦

Using only one invoker is damage boost but you have so much damage even without it so it is pointless. You end up screwing your resistances or other stuff by going that route.

Bricking my head why Elemental damage on weapon is > Lightning damage. Could someone enlighten me?

Heā€™s using Spell Damage on his weapon, not Elemental. Spell damage affixes have the same numerical range as Lightning damage. You could use either (though obviously Spell damage will buff any non-Lightning spell damage).

1 Like

Aye, thatā€™s it. Tack!

1 Like

can you level as this build or would that not be a good idea?

You can level up with this but itā€™s going to be melee range for aoe until you get ashen crown. If you level up with it rush the channeling nova and perhaps waste points by going into the fire tree to make it ranged until you have the unique.

so best bet would be wand and offhand till ashen crown item?

Early on go with staff since it has more flat damage, the wand + catalyst combo is for 100% crit but you wonā€™t reach that at low levels (you can get ashen crown at around 50-60 if you gamble for it)

and for stats i stack spell damage spell crit and vitality or mana? sorry am new to spell builds so no idea what to stack for stats on items

Spell damage, Spell crit weapon or spell damage, Lightning damage weapon, and defensive stats on armor such as resistances! Aim for 300 mana no less than that and preferably no more than that but you will always have more than that. Once you reach endgame start following the planner for gearing