Flip the crafting system around

And plenty of non-Chinese ones too. The devs have always said that due to the box cost they will never sell power via the in-game store.

2 Likes

What makes it strange to me is that some people enyoj to do this i do not understand why lol

2 Likes

I agree with u on one point and that is there are plenty meaningles drops from shards (basic ones) like res, health, armor, shred etc… I have hundreds and hundreds of those. But i would not like to see currency system in this game similar to Poe stile. Rather i wpuld like that they adjust drop rates of affixes for them to be more rare as well as shatering runes i have like 500plus of those and im shatering all the time some plus to skills affixes

I never asked for them. I’m making a point that it has zero impact on how I enjoy the game if someone else has access to them. And it’s not cheats, you can find experience boosters for Call of Duty on bottle caps. It’s a normal practice, has been for years.

No, not rune of shattering. I always don’t have enough if I turned on all class-specific affix (those are rare) in the loot filter. There are other people in global chat voicing similar sentiment as well. If its drop rate is reduced, at least add more to the vendor stock (with increased gold cost for balance)

1.Sorry but here u are only refering to yourself
2. Yes they are cheats
3. Yes they will impact the game of everyone
4. If u are looking for that king of a game u are on a wrong place. This is old school game with no pay to win cheats

Im am no any com tester or developer but i can safely say this will never be part of games system

Solution, maybe u can pay someone to farm for u instead :slight_smile:

How is this possible maybe i have good rng but 500 something i have in my stash honestly

My r.shatter count is always between 20-30ish
Reason:

1. I don’t pick up all shard/rune drops especially if it is just individual shard that I need to backtrack to take.
  2. I shatter all equipment with rare class affix regardless of class (for alt), even if it is low tier. Coz affix are rare, and shatter result for them is also rare
  3. Empowered might drop more but I don’t do empowered a lot as the tedium is too much currently. Then I build alt toons.
  4. I did not take the blessing to increase rune (only have it as choice for 1 toon so far…)

I would think above factor would be quite common occurences amongst semicasual playerbase, so nerfing r.shatter drop would be quite detrimental.

1 Like

I am shatering only very rare affixes thats why i have plenty of them since common ones im collecting i gues 95percent of times as drops, would be nice to have item filter so by the collor it would highlight those rare affixes for people that dont like to collect individuals to not waste time.so its like balance between common and rare ones and shatering runes that i like to maintain but im doing this without vendors buy.
Ps i have a lot of shatere drops as well all of the time but maybe is couse im playing empowered all the time, what i found is lacking is rune of removal i am really saving on those for good items

It’s not broken, it’s fractured :nerd_face:

Phew, I think my pig is whistling.

What the thread creator wants is to bathe the childlike soul in a sea of blissful happiness in order to not have to endure even the tiniest bit of “negative (mind) reinforcement”.

Semi-deterministic gambling, a few times bad luck in the process.
----->>>> …resembles… <<<<----
…at least 3 days of completely unreflected, simply not cleanly manageable, personal continuous stress.
→ The problem lies(/sits) clearly somewhere else.

Or differently (and less sarcastically):
→ We would wander around under such conditions all together and permanently (now nobody comes me with “level phase”) with T20+ items. […which is currently, all in all and in sum across my avatars considered, rather the exception…].
And “basic items” would only be tradable in certain exceptional cases, because they are as good as worthless.

Neokortex doesn’t like that.

Translated with DeepL Translate: The world's most accurate translator (free version)

Mostly just looking for a way out of fracturing items which completely feels horrible.

Obviously crafting can’t be the, “I win” button of gear which is why there is fracturing.

I would rather grind shards instead of grinding gear.

shards also come from gear, hence the duality problem, since shards drop on their own. Something will have to give if fractures are altered/removed.

I’m not sure about this. I know it’s downright rage indusing when an item fractures at above 90%, trust me, I have fractured two t6 flat void damage Hollow blades at 98% and 96%, but the system is fair enough and is very convinient to produce the desired gear for a build, rather fast.

The only grape I have with it is that gambling animation locks you, which is rather annoying.

Them’s rookie numbers…

I know they need to fracture a 99% then they can be called a professional.

1 Like

Maybe the solution is that the first craft on an item is always 100% success? That way you at least can craft something and that wouldn’t feel that bad when you can’t even craft one single affix on an exalted item

And it needs to be a white 99%.

Well I have accomplished the 99% blue with a T1 before, not quite up to your expectations, but it was the second step after the white :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.