First Warpath hit misses mobs since 0.8

Don’t know if this is by desing or a bug, feels weird though. Espescially with low attack speed it slows down clear speed significantly since one has to stop or even go back in a situation, where one normally could keep going forward. I also tested it on the dummy, same there. The character seems to do a “360” before he actually deals damage.

curiosity-self-bump

Been playing a lot of warpath. I noticed odd sound to animation inconsistencies but not anything that is hit related. Can you post a video if possible?

Don’t know how to post a video, sorry. But the bug/issue is pretty simple to create, just stand next to the training dummy and use warpath briefly, like for half a second, just hit the key and release it right away. The first warpath spin will go right through the dummy. If you keep spoinning, the next hit/spin will hit. This happens with every weapon 1h, 2h and dw and also happens against mobs. With mobs it is slightly harder to spot since you mostly lunge into them and hit/kill a view of them and you create damage numbers. Caught in game action this probably falsely leads to the player thinking warpath is fine because it’s hard to tell when lunge stops and warpath starts as you use wp almost immediately after finishing lunge. But it’s not fine, try the dummy thing, you’ll see.

I noticed the same issue on my spin2win sentinel

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.