Final Form Synchronized Strike Build for 0.8.c

Video (Lots of people asking for updates! Here it is)

Build Overview

Pros
  • High Leech
  • High Damage
  • High Survivability
Cons
  • Its not dual dagger.

Updates

• Initially posted December 15th 2020. Viable for 0.8c. This is an UPDATED build for Synchronized strike.

Passives

Rogue
Bladedancer

Skills

Smoke Bomb
Decoy
Shift
Shadow Cascade
Synchronized Strike

Idols

The main affix on idols you want is % increased damage per active shadow with shadow cascade.

Gear

Below is a Tunklab Gearplanner link that has been put together from the gear shown in the build video. This gear is not be min-maxed correctly but should give you a basic idea on how to get started.

Final Form Synchronized Strike Gear planner Link

2 Likes

“Cons: not dual dagger”

Well played.

Yeah if this baby hits 100% crit chance its over. Well done!

Hi, just a quick question, how is the dancing strikes being triggered? I can’t seem to trigger the skill, or do I manually use it and build stack then synchronized strike afterwards?

Hmm. I dont have dancing strikes in this build setup?

Ohh, I’m sorry I was pertaining or rather got confused from the other post.

Hey why not take Dancing Shadows with Shift? I found it helps a lot with clear speed…

You say the gear you link is not minmaxed correctly. Could you tell us what bases + affixes would be the dream gear?

Dream gear? Tier 6 and tier 7 exalted items with most of the SAME type of stats. It should say the gear doesnt need to be tier 20 in order for the build to work. ITs viable with tier 2’s and 3’s

Ok, so those are the best in slot affixes in your opinion then. Maybe move around what item has each res or stuff like that. Thanks.

When did you take the SS node for +2 shadows, I am at 61 but the mana cost is too much?

As soon as you have 3 points in the mana back on shadow consumption in shadow cascade you should be goot to go with a mana cost of 70 or less on SS.

Playing some rogue builds and wanted to try this out, I saw you had a few but looks like this is the final one and I like you have it’s listed as high survivability

I saw you don’t know use the health gain on SS, without that how hard is it to maintain full health (perfection) for less skilled players? On the chakram build I was playing popping SS was basically a potion for me

Would this build also be good for stacking and runnings 100s of echoes?

This build can defintely be made tankier, with things such as health gain on SS, while thisSS builds can push to 100’s of echoes when played “right” i recommend a more fleshed out one such as:

There are a lot of builds I would like to play but that one is not a potato friendly one, other examples include those that utilize wandering spirits for Acolyte.

I’m playing off a laptop right now and will be for a while longer so I can be picky with builds

What would you remove for health gain on SS or what would you advise removing?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.