Experiencing Severe Lag in Online Gameplay

Dear Technical Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek urgent assistance regarding a persistent issue I am facing while playing your game online. Unfortunately, I have been experiencing severe lag that significantly impacts my gameplay experience.

While I understand that occasional lag spikes are common in online gaming, the extent of the lag I am encountering is making it nearly impossible to enjoy the game.

To provide you with more context, I have a stable and high-speed internet connection, and I meet all the recommended system requirements for your game. Moreover, I have tested my connection and ping rate with other online games and services, and they seem to be functioning optimally without any noticeable issues.

I have already attempted some basic troubleshooting steps on my end, such as restarting my router, ensuring that no other bandwidth-intensive applications are running simultaneously, and even verifying the integrity of the game files. However, these efforts have not yielded any significant improvement.

Can anyone please check my log files and see what is the issue?

Player.log (45.3 KB)
Player-prev.log (18.1 KB)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.